giant

1. D

For Sale  Large school of clown loach

Up for sale group of roughly 24 clown loaches (lost count might be 25). Range from 2” to the largest being 10”. Currently housed in a 135G tank. Feeding on sinking pellets, algae wafers, bloodworms, brine shrimp. Very aggressive eaters. x9 of them in the 5”+ range. x1 is 10" x2 are 8-9" x3 are...
  2. Jush

For Sale  Predatory Fish for SALE! (UK)

[PLEASE IGNORE THE REGION & STATE BECAUSE I'M BASED IN THE UK! PLEASE REFER TO "LOCATION"!] I am selling multiple predatory fish as follows; For sale from home; Can get upon request; multi-buy deals can be discussed by contacting!
  3. Rob909

FTS | Red tail giant gourami | $50 | Fontana, Ca | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FTS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Red tail giant gourami What are your prices?: 50 Where are you located?: Fontana, Ca Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: I’ve got a red tail gourami that I want to trade or sell. It is picking on my silver...
  4. P

For Sale  20-21 Inches Ornate Birchir.

Reducing Bioload. Selling this WC est 20-21 inches Ornate Birchir. Very fat piece. Price: $270 Diet: MP and feeders. Gentle and non aggressive. Keen buyer can contact me at 92286266. Thank you!
  5. redfish1

How to grow my Red Snakehead fish fast?

I have bought 2 Red Snakeheads from a local fish store. I keep them in a natural pond which is 2 meters in diameter and 15+ meters deep.I have 5 Catfishes,2 Giant Gouramis and 2 flying barbs with my new snakeheads.They are just 4 inches and I want to grow them as much as they are grown.I want to...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store