american

1. J

Advice on Green Terror for new American Cichlid owner

Hi, I’m new to the forum and rather new to aquariums and fish as a whole. I’ve had cichlids for about a year and a half now. I had mainly Africans but due to me moving I’ve sadly lost all but 2 of my Africans due to the stress of it all (luckily they left a surprise behind them with 4 fry that...
  2. T

Cichlid ID (what is this?)

So after posting this in the salt section haha Hey there every one. I'm new here, in fact, this is what prompted me to sign up. So I have a cichlid it's around 2 inches in length as it stands right now. I bought it with one other cichlid and was told it it was a chocolate cichlid like other...
  3. T

Cichlid ID (what is this?)

Hey there every one. I'm new here, in fact, this is what prompted me to sign up. So I have a cichlid it's around 2 inches in length as it stands right now. I bought it with one other cichlid and was told it it was a chocolate cichlid like other cichlid I bought. Now I know that on of them is...
  4. PGJE

POST PICS OF YOUR AMERICAN CICHLIDS!!!

Post all of the American cichlids that you have kept on this thread, past and present!
  5. F

Stocking a 150g (5x2x2)

Hi guys, I currently have a 55g but I am looking to get a new 150g 5x2x2, looking to stock American cichlids so any stocking ideas are appreciated, thanks in advance
  6. Murrayt

125-150 Gallon Aggressive Stock Suggestions

Hi everyone, I have been out of the hobby for a while now and am eager to return. For years I have kept numerous Central/South American Cichlids. I was previously prone to overstocking the tank and adding numerous fish species that although were able to coexist, became stressful worrying about...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store