shark

1. J

FREE  looking for fish

looking for two iridescent sharks 15 plus inches tsn hybrid catfish 18 plus inches and 2 spotted or florida gar 18 plus inches in san antonio area or available for shipping
  2. P

For Sale  FS - 10 inch Stormii Catfish

Up for sale is my 10 inch Stormii Catfish AKA Fresh water shark. Well it's the closes I think you can get to a shark other than the real thing. Much like a shark it never stays put and continuously swims throughout the tank. Even it's gill plates look like the slids on the side of a shark...
  3. glovanator

University Breeding Docs?

Does anyone know a good source for university breeding papers? I want to breed Roseline Sharks/Denison Barbs. They say it's difficult and only done by universities, rarely in a home aquarium. If it's being done in Universities people must be writing papers on how to do it right? Where can I...
  4. P

Want to Buy  Paroon shark

Looking for some paroon sharks in the NYC/New England area. Willing to drive and pay good money for the right specimens.
  5. S

For Sale  Roseline Sharks

8 Roseline sharks, around 3" TL. $20 each or $100 for all 8.The color on one is a little strange with some of the black line missing, but all are very healthy and eating everything! Pickup only, Cincinnati OH
  6. P

For Sale  Saltwater, Epaulette shark and blue spot stingray for sale

Available adult female epaulette shark. 5 years old. about 36 inches. Asking $1000 Available adult male blue spot stingray. 5 years old. 14 inch diameter disc. Asking $200 Currently both are best friends in my 1000 gallon saltwater pond. Very friendly and recognize people. Location. Northwest...
  7. xenacanth9

Guitarfish... in freshwater?

So, I've come across a couple sources that claim that certain types of guitarfish have been known to occasionally appear in brackish, sometimes even freshwater habitats. The following sources all mention this somewhere if you look for it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guitarfish...
  8. M

Saltwater 240 gallon.

Hi I have a 240 gallon saltwater aquarium that’s being cycled as we speak. I wanted some advice on what species of shark if possible I can keep if so how many and which ones. They will be the focal point of the tank and possible tanks mates as well. The specs on my tank are 96x24x24. Thank you guys.
  9. S

Guys I need help for my ID shark

Recently I made a huge 350+ gallon tank for my Japanese koi and 3 ID shark .. but one of them couldn't resist the water change or something and developed cloudy eye. ( I added the filtration system after few days ) . I took him out into my hospital tank and have been treating him since 7 days...
  10. BillyMaysChickenWings

Speartooth Shark

Not sure where to put this, but I figured ponds would be the most appropriate, due to the fact that this creature is notably large, and allegedly freshwater. Now, without further ado, does anyone here have any knowledge on the care of the Australian Speartooth Shark (Glyphis glyphis) or how to...
  11. T

FREE  Free Shark

Leopard shark 24" pick up only extremely healthy
  12. P

Want to Buy  Paroon Sharks in NYC

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for some paroon sharks in the NYC/New England area, preferably juveniles but I won't be picky. Could anyone point me in the right direction? I'm totally willing to make a drive for these guys but they seem impossible to find nowadays. Thanks in advance!
  13. S

For Sale  iridescent sharks NEED to be re-homed ASAP

hello!! I have 2 iridescent sharks. I got them 3-4 years ago and need to re-home them. One of them is about 10-11 inches and the other is about 7-8 inches. I hate having to let them go, but I cannot care for them or provide them with the space they need. I did not do my research when I got them...
  14. T

Suitable saltwater sharks?

I have been very interested in a shark tank or pool for my home for a long time but I am unsure which shark is most suitable, I am aware there are smaller bottom dwelling sharks but I'm more interested in sharks like the blacktip reef shark for example. Expenses and space isn't a problem and I'm...
  15. K

Iridescent Shark's for Sale

I have two 12 inch iridescent sharks for sale both are nice and fat and healthy. Selling both of them for $60 plus shipping or $40 for each one. My store is located in Redmond Oregon if you wanna do local pickup or I can ship to you.
  16. R

Bamboo and Coralcat sharks

Hi, i've got a 1200 liters tank with Coralcat and Bamboo sharks (and some fishs) I don't know if i can put youtbe link here or if i need to wait few posts...? Thanks
  17. L

Leopard shark minimum tank size and other care info

Hello, my name is Landon and new to mfk. I have always had a passion for sharks and am going to look at tanks tomorrow. I’m specifically looking for more information about my favorite shark, the leopard shark. I want to know some of the basic care requirements that go into this type of shark...
  18. lovesharksmorethanmyself

Bamboo shark is turning red

PLEASE help I am beginning to get desperate. A few days ago I made a post concerning some red marks on my youngest bamboo that appeared to be abrassions. He has been hatched for around a month. As of tonight, all of his white bands are a tint of red and his underbelly is COMPLETELY bruised up...
  19. T

Leopard Ctenopoma Tank / Tankmates

Good evening all, I'm considering buying a 100cm long, 200L aquarium and I'm thinking about what I'd like to put in it. I really like the idea of a predator tank, and i've done some research to get some ideas as to what i could keep in it. From your knowledge/experience would i be about to...
  20. lovesharksmorethanmyself

Bamboo shark rubbing sand

I Hi, please help me figure out what’s going on! I have two bamboo sharks, one is marbled and the other is banded. Marbled one is only a few months old, my banded is about 2 weeks. They are both in a 75g- before you come at me with this please know I am extremely well aware how inadequate...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store