tropheus

1. J

For Sale  Orange flame tropheus

Have a bunch of 1 inch or bigger orange flame "bemba" tropheus for sale from my breeding colony. I have about 30 or so left. 10$ each or will give discounts for groups. Pic of the colony-not for sale. Might consider trades for the tropheus fry.
  2. R

For Sale  Mbuna Cichlids (Saulosi + Msobo Magunga + Jalo Reef + Chewere) & Tropheus

For sale Mbuna Cichlids (Saulosi + Msobo Magunga + Jalo Reef Afra+ Chewere) & Tropheus Red Chimba Sold as a group only, no individual fish sale All peaceful and get along together well and healthy Pick up only (Brooklyn, NY) Serious buyer welcome Please see pictures below A total of 16 fish...
  3. R

For Sale  Mbuna Cichlids (Saulosi + Msobo Magunga + Jalo Reef + Chewere) & Tropheus

For sale Mbuna Cichlids (Saulosi + Msobo Magunga + Jalo Reef + Chewere) & Tropheus $80 Sold as a group only, no individual fish sale All peaceful and get along together well and healthy Pick up only (Brooklyn, NY) Serious buyer welcome Please see pictures below A total of 16 fish. Original...
  4. Kitumba

Want to Buy  Tropheus

Hi Anyone selling Tropheus? Must be willing to ship... Thanks
  5. B

Want to Buy  Tropheus

In search of young adult colony btw 2-4 inches Tropheus Moorii Rainbow species with the availability to ship. Please PM me with species and size. Thanks
  6. aquaticeye

For Sale  WC Red Rainbow Tropheus Colony for sale (and Eretmodus Cyanostictus aka Clown Goby) SOCAL/LA

Hello all, I've had this colony for the past year, have enjoyed too many breeding cycles to count, haven't lost a single member, but am ready to move back to a South American setup. The ratio is approximately 3:1 to 4:1 female to male ratio I'm looking to sell them at cost to another...
  7. T

African Cichlid Babies 20 Gallon Tank

I currently have a 20 gallon tank with a demasoni, yellow lab, tropheus duboisi, and bumblebee in it. All fish are juvies and I wanted to know how many I can keep in this tank. I will be upgrading to a 75 gallon, since this 20 gallon was free, but not for 6 months or so. Can I keep 8-10 babies...
  8. tikoisdabest

FS 60 Gallon Acrylic Setup w/20 Tropheus Duboisi $800 obo Glendale, Ca Pickup

60 Gallon Clear For Life Acrylic Tank (48" x 15" x 18") 30 W Aquarium Light Oak Stand (50" x 20" x 31") Rena XP XL XP4 Filter Aquaclear 110 Filter Eheim 150 W Submersible Heater 20 x 3"+ F2 Tropheus Duboisi cichlids - Very Healthy, fed exclusively with NLS Algaemax $800 OBO text 818 636-3274
  9. C

New guy

Hello everyone. My name is Carlos and new to this site. I currently have a 210 gallon tank with tropheus dubs and will be setting up a 60 gallon breeder tank and looking to stock it with Bemba or cherry spot or some Red variant. I live in SoCal Corona Ca to be exact. Text 9162847016 or email...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store