equipment

1. J

For Sale  265 Gallon Tank and Equipment for Sale

I have the following items below for sale. All prices are negotiable. If interested and want more information send me a message or text. 5162572321 265G Tank, Stand and Lids $750 Sump $125 Pump $100 40 Watt UV $300 ATO with Bucket $60 Milwaukee Salinity Tester $80 Hanna High Range Copper...
  2. J

For Sale  265G Tank and Equipment for sale

I have the following information below for sale. PM me if interested and want more information. Prices are negotiable. 265G Tank, Stand and Lids $750 Sump $125 Pump $100 40 Watt UV $300 ATO with Bucket $60 Neptune System Apex Pro $700 Milwaukee Salinity Tester $80 Hanna High Range Copper...
  3. J

For Sale  Breaking Down Tank. 265G Tank and Equipment available.

I have the following below available. If anyone is interested just PM me or send me a text for more information. All prices are negotiable. 516-457-2321. Sump $125 265G Tank, Stand and Lids $750 Jebao Pump $100 3 Wills 165W lights $200 40 Watt UV $300 ATO with Bucket $60 Live Rock (Around...
  4. Vertigon_z

Cleaning Buckets and Siphon ICH

So I have been in the hobby for over 15 years. Battled ICH 2 times throughout my life when I first started and cleared it succesfully. Now my fish room has expanded to about 5 tanks all large, but I have not gotten new equipment. 1 of my tanks came down with ICH. Current inhabitants (2 indo...
  5. The-Almighty-Zugs

Help with Choosing Equipment for Piraya or Cariba Piranha Tank

So I am going to be getting 1 Piraya Piranha OR 1 Carbia Piranha and need to start buying equipment. I haven't quite decided yet on which one but I figured I could buy the equipment first while I decide. I have a list of things with their descriptions (for my own reference) below that I found on...
  6. G

Asian arowana questions.

I want to get a super red arowana from Planet Arowana in the future and have a few questions about equipment and other stuff, I'm gonna get a custom made tank with dimensions of 94x35x24 inches (LxWxH) or bigger if need be and want to know: 1. What filter would be best for a tank of this size...
  7. D

My new must have tool for maintenance!

I know like me everyone here here is religious about tank maintenance so I wanted to share with yall my newest tool …..THE WORX HYDROSHOT portable power washer. Ive been using this thing for a month now and its perfect for my needs. If you find yourself rinsing a lot of media whether you have a...
  8. Davidiator

150 Gallon Stocking

Alright, so as some of you know I am getting a second 55 gallon tank... Now there might be a chance for me to just use my current 55 instead of buying a second one and where the old 55 is standing I might be getting a 150 gallon tank. :D I am going to just plan this tank out. I will not be...
  9. O

Back for another try, need advice

Its been aong time but im back to have another try, I've kept a Toby puffer in the most recently in the past but donated it to Maidenhead aquatics over 2 years ago. I'm planning to set up a small marine fish only with live rock tank. Hopefully will have the tank tomorrow then I can start the...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store