info

1. J

Bowmouth Gutairfish in Freshwater?

I found this video, and was very shocked. I was wondering if there was any validity to it, or if the fish had a death sentence? I've never even heard of anyone attempting to keep these guys in freshwater
  2. Cichlids keeper

What is a red lava Cichlid

What is a red lava? I think they are a hybrid between flowerhorns and red Texas but I am not sure. Any pics and or information is appreciated.
  3. Brock11

Odessei type 2

I'm seeing if anyone has any person experience with this fish? Please share any info you have on them.
  4. Garman88

Frag tanks

Iam looking to keep gar and bowfin along with some other large fish like P. Bass and atf and water cows. Will a frag tank work better for this or get a larger normal tank.
  5. PatrickMW36

Nice cheap filters (info)

I need to buy another filter for a new tank I'm setting up. It's a 40 gal breeder. Just wanted to ask you guys what filters you would recommend. Looking for a good running, sturdy filter. In the $40 price range -THANKS
  6. weston

Breeding flowerhorn

Hi so my idea is this, if I were to get some of the not so desirable looking flowerhorn that come from every batch "still coming from good breeding lines" could they produce fry with show quality features such as large koks, bright patterns, and short face/body's like the grandparents? My pair...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store