seachem

1. Jon M

FREE  Seachem Safe

I have a 2.2lb container. I had an incident with my large tank I believe was due to overdosing. I'm not going to use this product anymore on any of my tanks. I've probably taken a few tbsp out of it. If anyone uses this product and wants the container I'd be happy to pass it along to someone...
  2. BlueJacks

Fish orders online

One down fall is when they arrived peppered with ich. 9 redhead tapajos and 9 albino threadfin acaras looking like they were dipped in a box of salt. Seachem must love these vendors….treating with cupramine, aquarium salt and 86 degrees. 4 days and hopefully they’ll be good. Still eating like...
  3. A

Seachem Paraguard and inverts

So I have a 10 gal aquarium with a pleco, a betta and two cory cats, recently I have noted ich on my pleco and do not want it to spread but I do not have another tank to quarantine it in. I have seen paraguard but know it is bad for inverts, and there is also a snail, a crayfish, and some ghost...
  4. H

Seachem SAFE!!

Just wanted to know if any one has done this. So if 1/16 of a tsp treats 75 gallons can I put 1/16 of safe in a one gallon (128 ounces) container of water then do 75÷128=.585 So if my brains still thinking straight, I would use .6 ounces of mixed safe per gallon I want to change out of my...
  5. FishEZ

Use of Seachem Cupramine has toxic effects?

Has anyone had good results using Seachem's Cupramine? I have used it in the past but not with particularly good results. Recently I observed in my tank of Green Tiger Barbs that a couple of fish had what seem to be small little silvery colored bumps or extrusions to some of their scales...
  6. N

Where to put purigen and matrix?

Where should I put them in my FX4? Thanks!
  7. N

Where to put and matrix?

Where should I place purigen and matrix in my FX4? Thanks!
  8. Larryfish

Help! Lighting issue.

Okay. So I have a 55 gal planted setup That I recently did. With two fluvial aquasky lights on it 48" when expanded. I was doing some research on giant hairgrass (because I have it in my tank) and saw that most people were having issues with the plant propagating due to lighting. Most people...
  9. L

Best Bio filtration media?

I know this could possibly start a big debate but that is what i need. In your opinion, what is the best non-commercial biological filter media? ie. lava rock pot scrubbers? I need a ton of it like enough to fill a 50 gallon drum worth. what is the best and dont cost an arm and a leg?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store