led

1. Rob909

Beamswork light buzzing??

So I pulled the trigger on a 72” beamswork light. The one with more led chips than the cheaper version. It’s been running great and light output has been phenomenal for my setup. Unfortunately, it started making a high pitched buzzing sound. I don’t have it on a dimmer, it’s only on a timer. The...
  2. islandguy11

Super easy bamboo + hang rail light fixture

After taking off the acrylic hood that came with my 88 gallon Kamfa tank, I was left with the issue of how to best set up my 2 X 24" LED lights which were formerly housed in the hood. Would like to hang them from the ceiling but it's just not practical given we rent not own. At first I was just...
  3. SingAlongWithTsing

SBReef Fresh Water LED 165 watt PAR Data

Got my Seneye Reef Monitor today, recorded every combination of settings I can think off in increments of 10%. Recorded PAR, Lux, Kelvin, and PUR Product: https://sbreeflights.com/sbox-fw-plant-lights/21-basic-fresh-water-plant-led-light.html PAR Data...
  4. ukgoffer

Clearing out some extra fish stuff

Time to clear it out. I’m a big fan of eheim canisters. I’ve got an XL that runs my 240g and can do it solo with only a small weekly WC. They are easy to service. Eheim 2217 - up to 159 g. 264 gph flow. 8”x8”x16”. $30 Eheim 2213 - up to 55 g. 116 gph. $25 Eheim Ecco 2232 - up to 35 g. 132...
  5. Dustin0413

Planted plus 24/7 opinions?

Just curious, I searched the forums and didn't find a whole lot about the longevity or if any long term owners are happy with them or had any problems or failures of the fixtures. I've been searching for two 36" led fixtures for one of my 125's and planted plus 24/7 seems like the best value...
  6. MrGame

Reef Brite Tech LED 60'

For sale is a like-new tech LED that is a full 60 inches in length. Perfect for reef tanks that need light to promote coral growth.
  7. Z

DIY shop light rewiring for t8 LEDs

I wanted to share my tutorial for removing the ballast from a regular shop light. I am copy/pasting this from my website so I hope the photos show up ok. I had to limit the post to 20 photos, so if any of this is confusing the link to the full post is at the bottom. This is much easier than...
  8. spcichlids

Lighting Comparison/Review

I take a look at a few different lighting options for my 6 foot tank. I show them side by side for a good comparison.
  9. spcichlids

Lighting Comparison/Review

I take a look at a few different lighting options for my 6 foot tank. I show them side by side for a good comparison.
  10. landmineyouth

Want to Buy | Medium to Large Silver Arowana | $150 | North Miami | Pickup and Able to Ship

What type of listing is this?: Want to Buy What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Medium to Large Silver Arowana What are your prices?: 150 Where are you located?: North Miami Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup and Able to Ship Description: Looking for size between 12"-18". Shipping method: Other...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store