armatus

1. ExoticGREEN

Wolves, ATF, Armatus growouts

Took a year break from the hobby. Had heavy causalities. But back in the soup hahaha. All the wolves are together. But will see how long it last haha. Pics are from when picked up. To current or current ones. Little Ahole GATF fat and growing slow lmao VATF eating pellets and tilapia
  2. F

For Sale  Jardini Arowana - Orange Spot 15 inch

Hello Monsterkeepers, sadly I have to remove my well cared for Jardini. I've had him for about two years now raised from 4 inches. Super healthy and only fresh food for diet, worms, mealworms, shrimp, mussels and silversides. I don't believe in processed pellet food. He is quiet aggressive now...
  3. Jjiang00

Armatus or African tiger fish more skittish?

Just curious, I dont think a thread has been made about this subject and would like to see the two compared. In your opinion/experience, are Armatus or Atf more skittish?
  4. AquaScape

New Stock!! 08/29/20

-Piranha- Red Belly (Pygocentrus natteri) .75”-1” $10.oo Ea. or 10/$80 -Catfish- Black Devil Catfish (Hemibagrus wyckii) 10”-12” $250.oo Ea. Redtail Catfish (Phractocephalus hemioliopterus) 2”-3” $20.oo Ea. Jaguar Catfish (Liosomadoras orcinus)...
  5. CMTrey5

For Sale  Armatus Payara

Pushing a foot (12”). Very healthy, eating tilapia and market shrimp. No shipping. PM me for any questions.
  6. greenerinks

RIP to my Monster Armatus

so it happened guys.. the day that I would dread occurred. I lost my 21.5” armatus due to a bacterial infection that wasn’t treated to fast/effective enough. Hard as hell to handle with care especially with those fangs... take a look at this beautiful beast... sure gonna miss her. I’m gonna...
  7. AquaScape

Hydrolycus armatus up for grabs!

We have some beautiful looking Armatus here at aquascapeonline going for $150 at 4"-5" & 6"-7" going for $200!
  8. amazontank

FTS | Payara Armatus 2'+ | $800 obo | Carlsbad | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FTS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Payara Armatus 2'+ What are your prices?: 800 obo Where are you located?: Carlsbad Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Hello my mfk legends just going one last time on my payara! Friend posted last week I was...
  9. greenerinks

22" armatus

So it's been quite some time since I've posted in this section as you all may know. I adopted this armatus approximately right after the death of my gatf. This is the stand in to fill the void of a giant monster. This one is an alpha of the original trio my friend kept from young juveniles.
  10. T

FS | Goliath African Tiger Fish, Payara Armatus, African Pike | $600 | Hawthorne CA | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Goliath African Tiger Fish, Payara Armatus, African Pike What are your prices?: 600 Where are you located?: Hawthorne CA Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: GATF 17" - $600 obo Payara 12" - $300 obo Pike 9" -...
  11. N

Armatus, GATF, and Dorado compatability

I have a dorado around 7-8". Is it safe to mix with an Armatus of the same size and a GATF around 6"? In a 180 gal. I'm hesitant because I know GATF are fragile at that size. Thanks!
  12. Kolossus

FS | Monster Fish | $100 | Madison WI | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Monster Fish What are your prices?: 100 Where are you located?: Madison WI Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Downsizing so no trades (unless you have a female hystrix stingray or a Paroon Shark) Sizes are appx...
  13. greenerinks

some unfortunate incidents in recent days. RIP VATF & Armatus

It's been awhile since I've posted an update. In the recent month, I sold off my Tiger Stingray since she would only eat live feeders with no other exceptions and felt that she would wouldnt be able to compete with the other rays in the future. At the same time, I placed my 15" VATF at my...
  14. greenerinks

Sharing a monster Armatus

This is one of the two 20-22" Armatus that my friend is giving away. It's going to be a major pain in the ass to transfer. Those fangs are really scary.. If only there were MFKers here in china..
  15. greenerinks

Armatus eating a Tiger...

I sold my Armatus to a friend awhile back and it is now around 30cm+. Today he sent me a photo of his NTT datnoid getting impaled by the Armatus. Jesus..
  16. amazontank

2' Payara Armatus (Mad Max)

Max has been swimming around his tank looking madder than usual tonight hahaha actually it is looking like he is about to loose another fang, it's been taking awhile for this tooth so he is looking cooler than usual tonight.
  17. amazontank

2' Armatus Payara San Diego $800 OBO

2' Armatus Payara San Diego $800 OBO Eats sardines and fish fillets stuffed with hikari pellets raised from baby in absolute perfect condition!
  18. Kolossus

Datnoid Dance

Love these guys...
  19. Kolossus

Marble Update (and Monster Mashup)

Been quite a while since I posted my marble pair. Here they are along with some other monsters.
  20. shivam

Will someone identify this species of Payara for me.

I bought a Payara and it was sold as a Armatus. Will someone conform this for me.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store