tips

1. C

most forgiven 'mistake' snakehead to take care?

have read the species guide, and the keeping condition. Gachua, the beginner snakehead. brought a 3" limbata snakehead to the tank. watch it, all going smooth. survive a few day. night feed it, it eats the food given. the morning arrives, the snakehead laying upside down, belly exposed. avoid...
  2. D

Newbie Tips

Hello, so a week ago I got two baby mini peacock bass (2 inches) and two baby parrot chiclids (2-3 inches). A week has passed and one of my chicla unfortunately died (believe from choking on a feeder). I currently feed my fish once a day on frozen bloodworms and shrimp and were able to get them...
  3. Cichlids keeper

Ways to groom oranda goldfish?

As the title says what are some ways to groom oranda goldfish? Thanks to anyone who gives me tips in advance!
  4. H

Monster fish tank design advice

Hi all, I am close to ordering my first truly big aquarium. It is meant to be underneath the windows of the front of my house so there is no option of putting the tank on a stand. I came up with sort of a "side-sump" design and i would like to have feedback on it. The dimensions are...
  5. T

new filtration

I have a 200g tank in the way and still haven't decided on filtration. I have never had a tank this big and am not sure where to go. I am thinking about doing two canisters, but I have no clue about sumps. anyone wanna weigh in and shed some light and drop some tips??? Currently there will be...
  6. shivam

Payara Tips (Armatus)

So I finally bought my dream fish for my 100gal. A armatus payara, its about 3inches and its looks amazing. Just wondering if anyone has any care tips or "do's and don'ts". I did as much research as I can but I'm sure I can get better info from someone who owns or owned one.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store