frontosa

1. Caperguy99

Rate my fit

Alright, so I’m in the early stages of planning a 210-225 gallon Frontosa tank and I could use some guidance. I’ve decided to go with a sump for filtration, and since I’m not a big DIYer that means I will need to buy a “reef ready” or pre-drilled tank. I’m considering the following two tanks...
  2. J

For Sale  Blue zaire frontosa

Thinning out my colony have to many males. Possible trade for female frontosa or just looking to sell. All in the 5 inch range. Wild caught
  3. J

FREE  6 inch male kitumba frontosa

Have some males I need to remove from the colony. Best offer accepted to rehome. Have at least 2 at 6 in then some smaller. Still need to sex the group and will have more. beta male is in the picture. Starting to get harassed by the alpha so some torn fins. Have had them since under an inch...
  4. J

For Trade  Zaire moba frontosa

Have a group of 7 mobas in the 4.5-5.5 inch range. Looking for trades only, interested in high end stingrays (no motoros) or possibly trade for a fly river turtle. If interested feel free to contact me for pics of the frontosas and what you have for trade.
  5. M

For Sale  Male Frontosa ~6”

Nice male around 6 inches but is a major bully in my tank… 9519053584 pickup in eastvale
  6. S

Want to Buy  Moba Frontosa and Roseline barbs group.

Looking for group of Moba frontonsa size 4 inch up .
  7. V

For Sale  Moba frontosa

i got 3 mobas frontosas for sale. About 3 to 3.5 inch or bigger? 100 each. Located in los angeles / hollywood area. Dont know how to ship so most likely pick up only. Ask for the video if your interested. Thanks
  8. J

For Sale  15 Kitumba Frontosa (gibberosa) 1.5in

I was certain I was going to get a 6ft tank for these and bought juvi’s to grow them out. Turns out I was wrong. I’ve had these guys for about 1.5 months. Most are coming up on 2 inches. Very nice genetics. I paid $485. Just want my money out of it, not a profit. Will send you the receipt if...
  9. C

For Sale  7 Stripe Kigoma Frontosa

(6) fish available 1 1/2 to 2 inches. 7 bar Kigoma Frontosa. You can text me at (804)554-6995 for pictures or videos. Thanks
  10. J

Want to Buy  Frontosa / Gibberosa group

I’m committed to a 220 gallon. Want to stock with cyphos and a few alto’s. Looking for a nice dark blue / purple cypho strain like Moba. Juvi’s are fine, im in no rush. Im in NJ and pickup is great but will pay for shipping. Thanks.
  11. F

For Sale  Spotted Silver Dollars 4"-5" - five fish group

Hey MFK, I have five healthy SD for sale. There are two different kinds, three are Metynnis Maculatus and two are Lippincottianus I'd prefer to sell them as a group, $75.00
  12. C

What is your favorite African Cichlid?

My favorite is Frontosa. I have four juveniles with a Dubosi and an out of place Electric Blue Acara. What is your favorite African Cichlid?
  13. C

Is this Frontosa?

Hello, This was sold to me as Frontosa, but after doing some research I feel this could be five bar cichlid (Neolamprologus tretocephalus). Am I correct? Also, is five bar cichlid a variation of Frontosa or a different fish altogether?
  14. O

For Sale  rehoming(frontosa, Datnoid, albino heo, yellow albino discus)

Rehoming some fishes. Arowana getting to bully mode. Frontosa 4-5” 60$ Indo Datnoid 5” 160$ Yellow albino discus 4-5” 70$ Albino geo- 60$ Fatty koi japanese- 80$ Cuban cichlids - 35$ 8059946719
  15. m_sol

For Sale  My 150 gave out so im

Male jag: $100 Female Jag: $65 Male Jagovii: $80 Male Dovii: $65 Loaches: $40 for all or $15 each Small clown pleco: free if he survives (all fish are crammed in 75 gallon) Large Male Frontosa Mbund $200 Medium Female: $100 Medium male Front: $85 Small Unknown sex Burundi Front : $45 African...
  16. S

Want to Buy  Frontosa

Hi guys. I am currently in the market for frontosa! I would like 7-10 of them. I would prefer them to be about 1in or even better 1.5in or bigger. I would like to purchase them for $15 or less for each individual fish. Let me know if you guys have any, or have seen them in stores recently. Thank...
  17. R

For Sale  8.5"- 9" Sumatra Datnoid

Large 8.5" to 9" Sumatra perfect 4 bars Datnoid. Thick and healthy. Perfect tank mate for Arowana. Txt: Nine096382448
  18. T

For Sale  WC Moba Frontosa Colony

Proven Breeding colony -Will provide pictures and video of Fry to legitimate buyers ONLY. -4 Males / 5 Females -Wild Caught Purple Moba Fronts -The Alpha male you see in the first picture is around 14”. -Selling as a Group contact me 831-291-0169 no shippin. Local pickup only.
  19. R

For Sale  6.5" Sumatra Datnoid

6.5" Sumatra Datnoid Clean 4 bars. $180 Willing to trade for a smaller 3 bar indo datnoid. Txt: Nine096382448
  20. F

For Sale  Mpimbwe frontosa group

I have 8 mpimbwe frontosa I would like to rehome please tell me your tank size
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store