hybrids

1. B

For Sale  Red lucy pair!

I have a pair of red base hybrids. They are about 7-8 inches and eating great! Call or text anytime. 734-890-2619
  2. Bassmaster360

Humor & Comedy: People who don't like hybrids are like Hitler

"Species mixing is an abomination of nature" "Pure-bred cichlids are the only way to go" "Hybrids are muddying up the pure-bred gene pool" "Mixed-species fish must be eliminated" "Pure-bred cichlids are superior to mixed-species" :ROFL::popcorn:
  3. D

WILL MY FEMALE SRM LAY ?

Shes in with my male SRD who is fertile and has bred multiple times with a blood parrot and produced great babies ive currently divided them because the female shows no breeding behavior and is super aggressive, does anyone has any idea or experience with SRM and whats the best thing to do for...
  4. T

Hybrid new world cichlids--sterile male offspring

I've a question about hybrids. And, if this has been covered in another thread, forgive me, I didn't find it in my searches. Ok, so, the way I understand it (and, please correct me if I'm wrong) is, that in hybrids, blood parrots, for example, the males are sterile, but if you were to breed a...
  5. Exotic Aquatics LLC

Tons of Ray's! FREE SHIP!

Hey all! All the current Ray's are posted to our website! Check them out at: www.ExoticAquaticsLLC.com/Shop MFK members get free airport shipping on all orders over $250!! Use code "freeshipping"(only good til the 7th) Signup for sms updates and recieve 10% on top of the sale prices!! Click...
  6. Deadliestviper7

Hybrid and flowerhorn show off thread!

show off any fish in this category or show off other fish you found online. Anybody check out the "Phoenix" flowerhorn from azaquaticgardens?
  7. viper0397

Some of my hybrids

Here is a growout tank with some of my hybrids. I have 1 female mantilla hybrid, 1 male pearl hybrid, and 2 female BD hybrids. One of the male BD’s is not mine. I am just babysitting her. But she is nice to look at while I have her in my tank.
  8. The Dave

The Breeding Displays Of The Endler / Guppy Hybrid ( amazing video )

Hello everyone, I breed N-Class Endlers ( Black Bars) and Guppy / Endler hybrids. Does anyone here keep these fish? I have N-class Endlers in one room and guppy hybrids in another. When I have to cull N-class fish, I put them in my hybrid tanks, and the results are amazing. They are very...
  9. Deadliestviper7

Bluegill x largemouth bass

I'm interested if any info is known about this fish,all I can find is that decades ago the guy who made meanmouths also bred this hybrid.
  10. fhckg_

Flowerhorn ID (Warrior FlowerHorn)

So I picked up this 2-3ich flowerhorn at my local petstore it was labeled as a "warrior flowerhorn". I was wondering if anyone could tell me what it actually is. I'm thinking green maxtix or something..
  11. joegriggs

Firemouth X Ellioti Hybrids

Hi, My female Firemouth decided to lay with my male Ellioti. I didn't think much of it as previously the Firemouth had tried it with the Tibar, twice, but although the eggs seem fertile they disappeared after a few days with no sign of fry. This time though the eggs have hatched and the fry are...
  12. S

Can Kenyi and Placidochromis Milomo breed?

I'm not breeding them, I'm just curious. I ended up rescuing a large cichlid someone had dumped(literally in the sink) at a petshop a couple weeks ago, and nobody knew what he was. They thought he was a hybrid peacock. Well, he's not. lol Anyways, I've had him QT'd for about a week and a half...
  13. W

TSN x P.Perruno Hybrid catfish

Finally this has arrived on our shores. . . Measuring at 6". . .
  14. C

Rose queen X carpintis anyone????

Has any one had a nice batch from these specific fish I tossed the female with male laid same day (yesterday) I will post in a few On my way To them now what's the outcome nice red Texas or blah? lol!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store