midas

1. midasman714

For Sale  Midas X Blood Parrot Fry

Wish I had time to grow these out. Approx. 0.5-1" $10 Each, min 5 (92708 Pickup only) Note: I cannot hand pick for you as these guys are quick. Parents: Fry:
  2. midasman714

For Sale  8" Midas

Like most Midas/Red Devils, there comes a time when they decide to take over the tank so I have to let him go. Beautiful fish, his hump seen in these photos is smaller than what it normally is. $60 92708 Pickup
  3. N

FREE  Red Devil/Midas Fry

I have about 20 Mideval fry (father is red devil, mother is a midas) that are roughly 1 to 1.5 inches each. Looks to get rid of most or all of them as I simply do not have the tank space, $1 each or $20 for all, thanks
  4. UKA710

Need help with ID and gender.

I have been told these guys are Midas. In reality though I bought them as Blood Parrots I knew they weren't Blood Parrots that's why I bought them. Could I get an ID on what they are? If possible the sex of bothe of them. Im pretty positive the white one is Male lol. I know they can be Midas...
  5. RampageRR

For Sale  Exodon shoal (20) and female creamsicle midas

Located in Martinsburg, WV - less than an hour from most places in Northern Virginia and most of the DMV area. I'm usually able to drive out to meet halfway or so if that helps. I have a shoal of larger paradoxus exodon, between 19-21 total - they're near impossible to count since they don't...
  6. I

For Sale  Cichlids

Have assorted cichlids and some plecos for sale ranging in price from 10-100$ Contact Andrew for more information. can ship all over the US and offer pickup to locals. I’m in the northern Colorado region. Chanchos,Midas,Red devils, Hoga,sagittae, Cubans, Rivulatus, L240 galaxy plecos. have...
  7. Cichlids keeper

Short body Midas?

I saw this photo on Instagram and I was wondering if short body midas are a thing.
  8. bbradtmiller

For Trade  For Sale or For Trade Amphilophus

I am looking at changing around my tank from Amphs to Viejas. Looking to sell close to all of my Amphilophus from the video below. The Biggest Male is a Midas from COA, the list if below. Let me know what you have to offer as a trade, could also sell for Cash if you dont have anything to...
  9. the animal guy

For Sale  Blue texas, Midas, Flowerhorn, S. Cali 91745

11” Midas 4” Midas 8” Blue exas 6” blue Texas 4” Flowerhorn
  10. DMD123

Ideas for an all Amphilophus tank....

Been thinking of trying an amphilophus tank. Currently have 3 hoga at about 5" that are being raised out. They were little jerks when first put in the tank but have settled down now. Looking to maybe keep just one of these and add some 'midevil' mutts or other amphs. Tank has some current...
  11. Nilsafeller

Midas and RTM journey

Dont know if anyone really cares to see but I'm gonna post this thread anyways as I beleive these 2 young cichlids have alot of potential, my final tank... no more changes... hadto rehome alot of fish when I took down the tanks and tried hard to keep my favourites but ended up with only my first...
  12. G

Changing Things Up

I'm looking to change up my current set up and I'm looking to part with some of the larger guys that I have, I apologize in advance for the haze, the acrylic needs to be polished. 3 11" to 13" Wide Bar Emperor Blue Hook Silver Dollars - trio for $300 22" Albino Silver Arowana - $500 13" Wild...
  13. amazontank

Midas Cichlid Rehome

Carlsbad, California 92009 Looking to re-home this Midas Cichlid Must have a nice tank for fish please. Pm details of your setup please!
  14. C

Amphilophus Labiatus sp.Zapatera Isle

1 inch 4 weeks old Red Devil galore gonne have to feed some of them to the Umbee
  15. S

Opinions asked

So, first of all, hello everyone! Bit over a month a go was enjoying my established and a beautiful tank setup. Then Mr. Murphy and his damn hypothesis kicked in and i lost most of my fish. So, rebuild. Now, i have following fish coming in: - JD - Herichthys carpintis - Midas - Tilapia...
  16. baxtor_lex

Midevil Sexing

Hi again guys, so quick transition from community, to convict, back to a nice "midas" But this one is throwing me, it was twice the size of its "siblings" and the forehead (i thought small kok growth) instantly made me think male, so very excited i bought it, but now a tube has appeared and i...
  17. N

Need midas expert. 2 midas weird behavior

Hi guys, I have 2 midas from early age when they were fully black. Recently they started to clean one big hole together while light is off (only sunlight hits tank). They defend that region together etc. When light turns on fighting begins. They fight between each other like there is no...
  18. joegriggs

New Red Devils - Amphilophus Labiatus

Hi everyone, I got two new additions of Amphilophus Labiatus. They are the true red devils, not Midevils or Midas. Love the lips they have in comparison. Let me know what you guys think and any experience you've had with them. Hoping to keep this thread updated as they grow.
  19. B

Looking for a member

Hey does anyone know whatever happened to KenC56? I was looking for another Midas from him and lost his phone number.
  20. baxtor_lex

Meet George (Offically) Progress Thread :-)

Hi everybody, hope your ok? Now George is settled i thought it was the right time to start a official thread of him, so i can post updates about him and *hopefully* any future spawns with him. I also will tell you all abit more about him, and his personality, which at the moment would be deemed...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store