pellet

1. C

storing converted sinking pellets?

I read that continuous feed floating pellet, the air inside the food(from the food, or also suck from air outside of the water?) will build up resulting in swim bladder disease using this method, sink pellet but I wonder, can I still store them after they get wet? separate the pellet from the...
  2. C

Turn flake into pellet, possible?

Taking care small fishes This is their food longer into this, brought also predator fishes. (small size) Anyway, is it possible to turn this flake food into pellet? Few of my fish prefer big one than sand one. One catch, a 'chunk' one.
  3. Littleman707

For Sale  ODOE PIKE -- Perfect Colors and Fins!!! Pellet Trained (Free Raphael Catfish included)

Pick Up ONLY. ($80) price negotiable In Lawrenceville, New Jersey Hello Everyone!, I am selling my Odoe Pike and including a FREE large Raphael Catfish!! (Pics below). It is a PERFECT specimen and I'd challenge anyone to show me a more colorful pike! I have him/her in a 55 gallon long and it...
  4. aldiaz33

New Life Spectrum

I've been feeding New Life Spectrum for over 10 years and have always been happy with their product. I've always bought the "sinking" type; since I have overflows, I don't want the food to float and get sucked straight into my filter. I ordered the 1MM size last month and the 3MM size a few...
  5. -603FiShHoBbIeSt-

Frozen? Flake? Pellet? Live?

What’s everyone feeding there fish? What’s your favorite brand of food ? - I feed a diet of omega one kelp pellets, omega one cichlid pellets, market shrimp, frozen blood worms, frozen brine shrimp with spirulina, and San Francisco Bay silver sides
  6. Addi_13

New Flowerhorn Not Aggressive

Hello guys, So i purchased a 5-6" Male SRD Flowerhorn from a reputed shopkeeper. He is in a 50 Gallon barebottom tank by himself with a canister filter. I have a little cave too where he can hide to make it feel more comfortable. I bought it 2 days ago and the shopkeeper...
  7. B

Do fish (bichir) need multivitamins in pellet food or can they eat tilapia/shrimp as a staple?

Ex: Massivore/pellet foods contains vitamins. Reason I ask is because Massivore (don't mean to bash on Hikari) smells awful like poo but they will eat them. And I saw my bichir try to eat its own poo, I feed them once a day until they have stomach with slight bulges and they poop it out within...
  8. Rghfor

Motoro pellets

What should I feed my motoro adult
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store