stingray

1. S

Treatments with stingrays

Hello I have a wallace ray in with my discus and one of the discus is showing worrying signs. tested my water and it’s fine, done large water changes but no improvement. I have never put a treatment in this tank other than the basic wormers and aquasafe. does anyone know if eSHa HEXAMITA DISCUS...
  2. T

[Help] Stingray eye injury or disease?

Hey guys, in a 100 gallon tank, I have a 5" bd hybrid that's in a recovery from cloudy eye and what appears to be a disk rot/whiting of the disk. It's improving so fast in just 2 days with high temp 32 degrees C and salt. He never stopped eating, very active and playful. Tank mate is one other...
  3. J

For Sale  Black diamond pup

For sale no shipping. Pick up only can meet. 500 or b/o
  4. J

For Trade  Zaire moba frontosa

Have a group of 7 mobas in the 4.5-5.5 inch range. Looking for trades only, interested in high end stingrays (no motoros) or possibly trade for a fly river turtle. If interested feel free to contact me for pics of the frontosas and what you have for trade.
  5. Andradde1994

Female stingray disc rotting

So... I got a female henlei about 35cm in diameter about 4 days ago... I already had a male in the tank but i thought he was too small to try to mate with her... But less than 24 hours later i saw that he was biting her a lot and she was a bit disoriented... So i separeted them... Now her disc...
  6. S

Stingray tail got disease or got attacked ?

Hi everyone ! I wokedup this morning and saw my stingray tail tip is kind of white. I suspect an agression but im not 100% sure because the only fish that could have attacked RAY-mond are my hi-fin sharks but the bigger is about 5-6'' long so they are still really small. All my water parameters...
  7. P

Looking for female stingray or baby fly river turtle

LOOKING for female stingray to pair with 1 of my male rays or a baby fly river turtle! I have a 13 inch Datnoid as well as a 10-11 inch Datnoid I’m willing to put in a deal and possibly a 7-9 inch Tigrinus depending. Can text me if you have either and want to try and work something out...
  8. J

Want to Buy  Looking to buy Large male freshwater stingray

I’m looking for a large male freshwater stingray, preferably sexually mature (fully developed claspers). I would prefer motoro’s, pearls, hybrids. im in CT, so must be within driving distance in the Tri-state area.
  9. B

For Sale  freshwater stingray

Hi I have a 12 to 13 inch female albino golden base pearl stingray in perfect health. Willing to ship and show freedom video period call or text anytime 734-890-2619. or email brianstamper56@yahoo.com. thanks.. brian
  10. B

For Sale  Proven Marble Stingray Pair - Indy

Proven breeding pair of marbles eating pellets, shrimp, and tilapia. Female is about 12” and male is about 10”. Asking 1200, no shipping. Female in middle of first pic and male on the right. Second pic is of their last pup.
  11. S

Freshwater stingray unknown disease help me pls

Hi im Chris and i had many problems with my tank since i bought it. I bought it used from someone with 16 fish in it and they all died in the next 2 month i had the tank. I completely cleaned my tank with hot water and let it dry for a month to kill any water bacterias and it was good for around...
  12. F

For Sale  Pink Spotted Jardini 9.5 inches

Hello Monsterkeepers. I'm downsizing the fish and the Jardini needs a new home. I've raised him from 2 inches to now, which is about 9.5 inches. He's a beautiful specimen and an attitude to match. The color is amazing and very active and aggressive. Asking $200 or if you have some saltwater...
  13. B

Stingray newbie- advise needed

I got her last month from a well known fish store in the country. She seems to between 6-7inch. I was told that she is SWC which I’m given to understand is a hybrid black diamond. I believe her breeder is in Thailand. She has been active from the day I got her. She is very responsive and wants...
  14. S

For Sale  Captive breed red based alibo pearls

Captive breed red based albino pearls, posting early to get attention female is due june/July. These are 100 percent albino pups born in Ontario. They will be eating tilapia, shrimp, scallops, and hakri pellets. Pick is of pregnant female. Second pick is on a hold back pup from her first litter...
  15. M

Want to Buy  Stingrays

buying all stingrays big or small. text me 414/458/646one
  16. C

For Sale  Het Albino Pearl Stingray

Het Albino Pearl Stingray - 7 inches and feeding on sinking pellets. Very healthy and great ray. $350
  17. Y

Just got stingray to my tank and not eating anything since after, its been 5 days.

Hey guys I am a newbie. I got a moto stingray 4 inches , and its been 5 days since he has not eaten anything, i tried feeding them WA stingray sinking pallet, tetra bites, hikari mini pallets, live blood wormes & feeder fish. He is inactive now and body looks shrinking as well. Iam really very...
  18. D

For Sale  Out of hobby fish sale - bass & ray

Going to get out of the hobby for a bit. Selling off entire stock. Located in northern Virginia, fine to meet up, etc. can send more pics, answer most questions, if need be. All fish eat pellets/flakes. Axolotls eat pellets. Snake eats frozen rats. monster fish: 12+ in kelberi $150 ~10in...
  19. D

For Sale  Male Henlei Stingray 12in disc PU only

Hello i have a male henlei stingray roughly 12in disc, claspers are not rolled. Asking $400obo Pick up only, Philadelphia PA.
  20. M

Motoro stingray tail

Hi I was gone a week to Poland. I had my neighbor coming in and doing feeds. Water parameters are spot on. Water changes being done. No sharp rocks etc In tank just a bit of sand. I've no idea why his tail is shedding like this.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store