photos

1. C

just a request of photos of hybrids between flowerhorns, red devil, jaguar, blood parrot, convict, rainbow, green texas and red terror.

hello, I'm just creating a spreadsheet for hybrids between these species. I have a few examples from other threads, mainly nicer ones but I would appreciate any photos of the bad hybrids more than nicer ones. just so I don't give a false narrative within the spreadsheet that all hybrids are...
  2. LBDave

POTM

MFK members. Please vote on the POTM and TOTM. It's easy and quick. Help boost the morale of these proud owners that post their photos. + we care what you like and enjoy.
  3. the fine flip

The lovely Congicus

Just sharing some pics of the Congi. It is in a 340 gallon tank and is shares it with a small Endli, a Senegal, Delhezi, Polli, and another Congicus
  4. Brittanirdh

My new EBJDs

I got these 2 EBJD babies about a month ago. One had ich when it arrived. I treated the whole tank with salt and heat and was successful in defeating the ich with no casualties, but the one who came with ich is growing much slower than the other, and seems to be much more shy. Should I be...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store