feed

1. C

non picky eel recommend

could suggent what's the non-picky eel could recommend? looking at the eel, they got my attention... but the feeding: must bloodworm, must earthworm, must worm, frozen worm, frozen krill/shrimp, must live food..... NO Live or frozen food what non picky eel that WILL eat dry food? ex: have dry...
  2. C

SH feeding pattern question

Looking about SH often feed, I read most feeds every 2/3 days a week. even the seller who sell snakehead who I buy from also instructs feed 3x/week. is there a reason why comparing to other fish that feed everyday? bichir, gar, and other fishes. I spot that if juvenile, daily. if adult(above...
  3. G

Need some help

My Gulper Catfish has refused to eat anything and I’m starting to worry. I’ve tried all the methods online and he still won’t eat. Any recommendations on what to do now? He is still adolescent by the way.
  4. L

Peacock Not Eating!

I have 3 peacock bass in a 20 gallon aquarium, (grow out tank) 2 of them about 2 1/2 inches long and one about 1 1/2 inches and I’ve had them for about a month maybe, and I’m feeding them bloodworms everyday, but the smallest one won’t eat them anymore. At first he was the only one that ate...
  5. S

Tank Mates for Pbass

I have a 2-inch mono peacock bass in 50G grow out tank and he isn't eating pellets and it's come to my attention that if he had a friend/ feeding trainer to help him be more aggressive and eat the pellets. Does anyone have any good ideas for what species I could put in there with him to help him...
  6. B

Flowerhorn Fry

Hi there! I just got 4 super red dragon flowerhorn fry, maybe a few weeks old. I am wondering what to feed them? I have tried: frozen brine shrimp mixed with garlic and vitamins crushed NLS cichlid pellets Tropical flakes First Bites They go after it, but it looks as though they spit it out...
  7. V

Baby red belly feeding frequency?

Hi guys I checked out the piranha nutrition thread loads of great info there. I currently have 8 freshly bought last week rbps they are all around 1inch in length (used to be 9 but one got eaten the very first day). My question is how often should I be feeding them for optimum growth and...
  8. B

Bichir hunger/digestion rate

Curious if anyone has experience or knowledge in regard to this topic, thank you ahead of time. 1. Do they digest at the same rate we do? 2. If they are still full/stomach bulge after 8+ hours, did they overeat? 3. Does age/raw tilapia vs. pellets play a factor in their digestion rate?
  9. powerfulLANCE

Green (glow-in-the-dark) bait worms as food?

Has anyone fed these to their fish? Local bait shop was out of nightcrawlers, so I bought the green type. Now I am gun-shy about using them. Don't know if they are safe to use as fish food.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store