electric

1. AquaScape

New African Oddballs Arrivals! 10/14/19

New arrivals from Africa are here!! -Goliath Tigerfish (Hydrocynus Goliath) 3" $200.oo Ea. 5" $250.oo Ea. -African Tigerfish (Hydrocynus sp. 'Big Eye') 3" $175.oo Ea 5" $225.oo Ea. -African Tigerfish (Hydrocynus vittatus) 5" $225.oo Ea. -Electric Catfish (Malapterurus electricus) 5"-6" $65.oo...
  2. Cowturtle

My new baby electric eel

I just got this electric eel a few days ago. He's already eating out of my hand it's by far the most interactive knifefish I've ever had. I'll use this thread to keep track of his growth and post updates I can't seem to find any good information on young electric eels besides people saying...
  3. C

Electric Cat Fish - adult size?

Hi, i am new to keeping Fish and was bought a rather cool electric cat fish by my wife for my birthday. I have kept him alone for approx 3 weeks and he is doing well, the guy in the shop told her his full size would be about 30cm. So my question is, has she been lied to? From looking online...
  4. N

Reputable Electric Eel (Electrophorus electricus) supplier

Hello all! I am interested in buying an electric eel, and after some google searching I have found only two sites (aquascape online and aquarium fish sale) that offer them. Does anyone have any experience ordering electric eels or other fish from either of these sites? They are charging...
  5. B

Help! Power will be out for 3 days!

Hi, I am the Biology teacher for a small Montessori school, and I am in charge of running our four fish tanks. They will be working on the electric over the weekend, and we will have no power! What should I do for each of the following: 55-gallon Cichlid Water Temp: 76-78 Fish: Loach, rainbow...
  6. The Dave

My Incredibly Beautiful Electric Blue Jack Dempsey ( ebjd )

This is the largest fish in my fish room, he is also the meanest fish I have ever owned. He will not tolerate any other creature in his tank. Even snails fall victim to his wrath. So, he lives alone! However, he is incredibly smart and beautiful. When he passes I will probably cry, and he will...
  7. The Dave

Hand feeding My Electric Blue Jack Dempsey ( ebjd )

I thought that it would be fun, though a bit scary, to hand-feed worms to my 8 inch long Electric Blue Jack Dempsey. He is everyone's favorite fish, but he's a bit of a bully. So, he lives in a tank by himself because he eats anything that goes in with him. It's a great video that I am sure you...
  8. S

ELECTRIC BLUE JACK DEMPSEY SPAWNING 1

9. S

ELECTRIC BLUE JACK DEMPSEY SPAWNING 3

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store