co2

1. S

For Sale  FS CarbonDoser Electronic CO2 Regulator

CarbonDoser Electronic CO2 Regulator Used, in excellent working condition. 250$
  2. J

For Sale  Fluval FX6’s, Fluval Aquasky, Fluval Plant 3.0, Full CO2 setup for sale

Have the following for sale: - 2 Fluval fx6’s $200 each - 2 Fluval Aquasky lights 48-60” $80 each - 1 Fluval Aquasky Light 36-48” $60 - 1 Fluval Aquasky Light 24-36” $45 - Fluval Full Spectrum 3.0 Plant 48-60” $150 - Fluval Full Spectrum 3.0 Plant 24-36” $100 - Full CO2 setup with 20lb tank...
  3. J

For Sale  Albino Arowana and equipment for sale

Have an albino arowana for sale as well as some equipment: - Albino arowana 18-20 inch $500 - Fluval Aquasky Lights 48 inch $100 and 36 inch $75 -Fluval Plant Lights 48 inch $150 and 36 inch $100 - Full CO2 set includes 20lb tank $150 All prices negotiable. Text me for more info if interested...
  4. J

For Sale  Selling Fluval Aquasky & Plant Lights and Full CO2 setup

Hello. I have the following lights for sale and a complete CO2 setup with tank, regulator, diffuser and other supplies: Fluval Aquasky Lights 48-60in $100 Fluval Aquasky Lights 24-36in $80 Fluval Plant Lights 48-60in $150 Fluval Plant Lights 24-36in $110 CO2 Kit with Tank, Regulator, Diffuser...
  5. GraveyardHound

5g CRS Tank (Plant Advice)

For some reason in September I decided to set up a high-tech 5g Crystal Red S tank. I guess I forgot how hard it is to maintain a nano tank. Anyways, I have been struggling with this tank since then. There were some bumps in the road but now it is nice and stable. However, some of the plants...
  6. A

Switching from API Co2 to flourish excel

I have an aquarium that consists of anubias of different varieties, lace java fern, moss balls, and java & Christmas moss. I have using API CO2 daily however am switching to flourish excel. I have read from some people that you should start with low doses to allow the plants a chance to adjust...
  7. SingAlongWithTsing

Tsing's 135

Been meaning to set up a thread here on MKF but enever got around to it lol FTS Feb 15th, 2018 Video from Jan 8th, 2018 (Tank's 1 year anniversary/birthday?) Alternanthera Reineckii mini and Alternantherea Reineckii Varigated. This group has been through a lot of different fert dosages and...
  8. xDestro

125 stocking

Well instead of doing a 20gal bonsai tree tank I decided to get a 125 on black Friday for around $300 (assuming they have them on sale) It will replace my 75.. The fish I will keep from the 75: • large eb acara •large syno Notatus • 5"+ Senegal bichir • 6"+ delhezi bichir • 2" leaf fish What I...
  9. xDestro

Doing planted tank right

Well I'm gonna do the while bonsai tree scape in my 20 long so I'm gonna need some help. As of now I have a corner matter filter in the tank will this be okay? I would think so and if i decide to go with shrimp i would also think they would benefit off it as well. What substrate? I want a...
  10. jmf

DIY Co2 vs Cheap Co2 regulator?

Hi People, I have decided to add Co2 to my 20g planted tank. I don't have much money to spend on it so was looking at a DIY kit like this Whilst looking I had found this Out of these two options which would you go? I know they aren't going to be the best. Cheers
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store