flowerhorn

1. S

Help Identifying this Cichlid

It was sold to me as a firemouth, I've always thought it was a Jack Dempsey. It has beautiful red eyes but I haven't been able to confirm its species. Concerned for tank mates and future issues.
  2. B

Can anyone confirm this is a Super Red Monkey?

Hello. I got this guy and was told he was a SRM. He certainly acts like one, constantly biting the glass and acting quite aggressive all the time. The reason I ask is because he is now a year and a half old, 12 inches but has yet to develop that intense dark red color. Will he ever? Is he just a...
  3. B

I was told this is a Super Red Monkey. Is it?

Hello. This guy is now about a year and a half old. When I got him I was told he was a Super Red Monkey. He is 12" and definitely acts like a SRM. Im just wondering if he will develop that intense dark red color?
  4. O

Northfin sent fish food expiring in one month claiming it is safe to use after expiry?

Hi everyone! I recently ordered some food from Northfin USA and had it shipped to where I live (Singapore) via a third party. Most of the food had acceptable expiry dates (2026, 2027) except for the Jumbo Fish Formula 6mm. The expiry date (December 2023) was a little over a month away from the...
  5. C

can you guys help me with my hybrid knowledge and potentially fill in the gaps?

so I've started compiling a google sheet to identify what these guys look like taken photos from here and there - mainly the big hybrid thread and other hybrid threads (i realise the jag x red terror photos wrong) i just kind of want to use this as a basis for a dissertation so i need some...
  6. Y

Want to Buy  WTB Flowerhorn So Cal

Looking to buy a young quality flowerhorn. I’m in the Orange County / So Cal area. If you’re in the So Cal area and have a flowerhorn or know of someone who sells quality flowerhorns in this area please reply here or DM me. Thank you!
  7. F

For Sale  Pink Spotted Jardini 9.5 inches

Hello Monsterkeepers. I'm downsizing the fish and the Jardini needs a new home. I've raised him from 2 inches to now, which is about 9.5 inches. He's a beautiful specimen and an attitude to match. The color is amazing and very active and aggressive. Asking $200 or if you have some saltwater...
  8. Fishyboy🐟🐟🐟

Need help sexing red dragon flower horn

Got this flower horn at an Lfs and idk if it’s male or female I only have this pic the store had I’ll do more pics tomorrow as they are asleep (Ik ur looking at my battery percentage)
  9. SouthTexasTanks

For Sale  Thai silk RD hybrid

PM me no shipping local meetup or pickup in Houston will deliver for extra his breed isn’t certain this is just a speculation still a beautiful fish and I’m sad to let him go but he was a rescue and my main flowerhorn needs some upgrades to his tank because his filter broke. Great eater will eat...
  10. F

Flower horn

How much would you sell this flower horn for? He about 10 inches big.
  11. C

SRD FH for sale

text for picture/video 714 862-8284
  12. C

New FH tank setup

Hi everyone! I’m not new to the hobby but new to FH. My LFS has a FH for sale that’s roughly 6”. I currently have a 75 Gallon tank that he would occupy with a sailfin pleco that’s roughly 11”. Nothing is in the tank besides some sandy substrate and a few pieces of rock that I’ve removed the...
  13. M

What morph is my Flowerhorn?

Hello everyone, i was curious what morph/type of flowerhorn i have. I have never really seen one with a white kok like his. Thanks!
  14. P

Flowerhorn identification and query

Hi there! I've recently bought a flowerhorn a week ago. Love the little guy however I am slightly concerned by his big belly. I've kept flowerhorns and other cichlids in the past and usually their bellies ain't that "bloated" looking. Tried a 3 day fast and the belly more or less looked the...
  15. J

For Sale  8" female flowerhorn

Healthy female flowerhorn. Don't know how to load pics sorry. 60803. 100 obo Jg8100@yahoo.com
  16. mr cichlid

For Sale  Egg layers

Different sizes and species
  17. F

For Sale  Central/South American fish for sale

I am changing my stocking and am posting these guys up for sale. Some of these fish have been with me for years and are doing amazing. Pickup only and videos can be sent upon request. Open to trade for some rays, rainbowfish and plecos. Fish available Black belt xl 12in+ —— $150 Black belt...
  18. U

For Sale  Monster Fish (Chicago)

Peacock bass (kelberi) 10-12” : $350 Peacock bass (kelberi) 6”: $150 Black diamond (75%) hybrid female 6”: $600 Tiger Oscar 10”: $30 Albino Oscar (95% white) 10”: $100 Dovii (mated pair: male 12” and female 6”): $200 Kamfa Flowerhorn male 6” (aggressive): $250 Red dragon/zz hybrid Flowerhorn...
  19. Bassmaster360

My new flowerhorn

Got a new kamfa flowerhorn. A few reasons why I thought he was special that motivated me to get him: - Super red coloration, as intense as a ZZ SRD. Most kamfa-type have pinkish coloration, not super red. - White-eye monkeyface. - Hammer kok shape (oblong oval instead of ball-shaped). You see...
  20. Y

Flowerhorn Food/Pellets

What do you think is the best pellets for Growth and Color and what other things should I feed my flowerhorn besides pellets?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store