mfk

1. T

Want to Buy  Looking for LARGE ARAPAIMA

The bigger the better looking for anything 2ft and above Please message me if you have or know of anyone looking to sell or rehome
  2. T

Want to Buy  Mature Motoro stingray

ISO MARBLE MOTORO/MOTORO STINGRAYS LOCATED IN KENTUCKY
  3. Benthebassmaster

Angelfish and Albino Cory’s with a dwarf pike cichlid

Do you think angelfish albino Corydoras and a dwarf pike cichlid will all live happily together in a 55 gallon tank
  4. C

For Trade  Tsn x rtc

Need to rehome my tsn x rtc (13-15”) due to larger tank cracking. Currently is in a 75 gallon tank and needs to go back into a 240 or larger. Taking reasonable offers or will trade for ghost shrimp/filter media. Pick up in Hyde Park, NY 12538
  5. Mr geophagus

Jaguar cichlid for free in Virginia area

I have a jaguar cichlid that has become the runt of the pack. He is a solid 4” and an amazing eater. I don’t want him to die, so I’m putting him up on here. He is currently in a 30 gallon holding tank, but I can sell you a 55 to keep him in. The 55 is $50 (price negotiable) please consider...
  6. Luxury Fish Keeping

FS | 24" Lapredei Bichirs

Up for sale are my two Lapredei Bichirs. Both are 24" in length, pretty thick and are around 3-3.5" in girth. Eating Massivore pellets, tilapia, and shrimp. $550 each or both for $1000. Picked up/meet in Orange County area only. Leave your number if you are interested.
  7. CMTrey5

FS | WIDE BAR SILVER DOLLARS aka Myleus schomburgkii

Selling a group of 8 wide bars. Sizes range from 5-7". All are very healthy and active, always swimming around the tank. 2 of the 8 are wild caught (most colorful ones). If you have any questions TEXT me at 5104322866
  8. Deadliestviper7

Dv7's trivia thread!

i ask a question, if your answer is correct you get a point! First question: what's the darkest material?
  9. Davidiator

Reopen The Store!

Hi here you can vote if MFK should reopen the store or not.
  10. M

Where can i find garnet sand?

I have been scouring the internet for red or garnet sand for my bichirs and eels.I haven't been able to find it and I wanted to help bring out my bichirs colors by switching my substrate from white sand to either red,black or brown sand.What is also a good 'size or grit' of sand for bichirs?
  11. L

TT vs FE

Hey guys i just got a 100gallon tank, im waiting till it's completely cycled to add my baby in there, problem is im debating wether to get a tire track eel or a fire eel, I'm not new to the hobby, a little rusty, but not new. In your experience wich grows quicker? Besides frequent water changes...
  12. koizilla714

FS | 30 gallon sump & free mfk sticker | $1 | Santa Ana | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 30 gallon sump & free mfk sticker What are your prices?: 1 Where are you located?: Santa Ana Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Free MFK decal if you buy this sump.. send me your offers 714-6865656 Shipping...
  13. amazontank

2' Payara Armatus (Mad Max)

Max has been swimming around his tank looking madder than usual tonight hahaha actually it is looking like he is about to loose another fang, it's been taking awhile for this tooth so he is looking cooler than usual tonight.
  14. Deedsta

Trying to make a future breeding pair of silver arowanas

I've been on this website I think 2 years ago and pissed of some people for abandoning the post and leaving them hanging. Which I am sorry for if you guys remember me at all. I had 1 arowana about 9 inches couple months back and I bought 4 more from different people. There all almost the same...
  15. D

Eheim jager heater problem

Hi guys, I just recently purchased a 125W of the whisk Hager heater for my 40 gallon tank running with a 10 gallon sump. I thought a 125W heater should be enought because it is for 40~53gallon. And I set the temperature at 82°F for the first day and let it run for 24 hours, but my thermometer...
  16. amazontank

1800 Gallon 20' Fish Tank What to Stock?

Amazon River Predator Dream Fish Tank Not mine but would like to hear some ideas on peoples dream tanks stock. Here is my dream tank... 2' Armatus Payara 2' Clown Knife 2' Irwinni Giant Moss Balls Anubias from Italy blue leds! GIANT ACRYLIC AQUARIUM NO SCRATCHES 3 SIDED BLACK WITH PRE FILTER...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store