nls

1. ad88

Has anyone tried NLS UltraRed pellets?

I have a young blood parrot and I wondered if the NLS UltraRed would help bring out the orange more?
  2. B

NLS inner food paper seal disconnceted, but plastic lid still tightly closed

NLS has an outer plastic lid which you open, then inside there's a paper seal that your supposed to rip off. The plastic lid was tightly closed. When I opened it, the paper seal came off with the plastic lid. Is it still safe?
  3. B

Are pellets cooked or raw? (eg: Massivore, NLS, Omega One)

Does anyone know if these pellets are cooked or contain cooked ingredients? or go through a heating process?
  4. B

Are pellets cooked or raw? (eg. massivore, NLS, Omega One)

Just wondering if anyone knows if these pellets are cooked, or contain cooked ingredients? or go through a heat process? if so, how do you know? The reason I ask is because thiaminase found in shrimp and herring is destroyed by heat. Omega One contains whole shrimp but does not have Vitamin B1...
  5. B

What kind of fish is used in the fish meal in massivore/NLS?

Does anyone know what kind of fish is used in the fish meal in Massivore and New Life Spectrum?
  6. administrator

My Jar's favorite pellet food.

As odd as it may sound, he loves Omega One Veggie Rounds. He is very picky. You name it and I have probably tried it, NLS, Hikari, other Omega One foods, various freeze dried products, Almost Natural Tropical Fish Food, Kensfish food and the list goes on and on. This food was never intended for...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store