rare

1. TheFishDealer

Albino African Lungfish with black eyes?

Recently got this guy into my store from Fugupuff, I was curious if anyone would know what to call this morph?
  2. M

For Sale  Huge Distichodus Sexfasciatus

Huge Distichodus Sexfasciatus for sale. 16” and very healthy. Eating pellets, earthworms, peas and large flakes. Pick up in Central NJ.
  3. Superlaz

For Sale  Melanistic FL gars 6-12"

True Melanistic FL gars 6"-12". Four available. Miami, FL. Shipping or Pickup available. $600-$700ea 3057216881 text, I'm not on the forum often
  4. R

Searching for Paretroplus (Madagascar Cichlids)

Hey All, I am intently searching for any Paretroplus species I can find for purchase. Does anyone have recommendations on rare fish dealers or breeders that might have some? I've already sourced P. kieneri from Dave's Rare Aquarium Fish, and may be able to get P. menarambo from Dave as well...
  5. SirCatfish

For Sale  12-14” Ornate Poly.

Looking to sell my ornate poly. Had since 4”. Eats shrimp, tilapia, smelt, earthworms. Looking for pickup asap. Located in Bay Ridge Brooklyn. Pics available. Negotiable
  6. xenacanth9

xenacanth9's Invert Profiles

Giving it a shot. This is an extension of my fish of the day thread. Plan on posting a profile each Thursday.
  7. xenacanth9

Macrobrachium gracilirostris - The coolest prawn you've never heard of

Macrobrachium gracilirostris is a Taiwanese species of giant freshwater prawn. Not sure how big they get, just wanted you guys to check it out. Very interesting colors. I know Wes got them in once or twice, but that's because they're aquatic animals that live in freshwater, and Wes is Wes. Not...
  8. xenacanth9

Underrated Gobies and Where to Find Them

Serving a spiritual successor to my thread on eels, the continuation of said thread, and most recently, my thread on puffers which are often overlooked, this thread discusses a number of freshwater gobies that are not as appreciated in the hobby as I feel they deserve to be. This list does NOT...
  9. xenacanth9

Pike Congers

Does anyone have any info on Pike Congers or where to find them? I think they're sometimes seen at some Asian markets but are practically non-existent in the aquarium trade. Does anyone know where to find them live? Doesn't have to be an aquarium site, can literally be on a food site. Just as...
  10. P

For Sale  GRADE A SHORTBODY RTC ((STRAIGHT SPINE))

Up for sale is my grade A SHORTBODY RTC. If you have done your research then the pics explain it all.. Top fins touching and overlapping, and straight spine. Straight spine is more desirable than the crooked spine type which doesn't swim well and has a shorter lifespan. It's currently eating...
  11. xenacanth9

In search of elusive blenny

Does anyone know where to find Omobranchus ferox? I know fugupuff had some a while ago but I can not find any currently available
  12. Plec123

Want to Buy  L350 / Coal pleco / Imperial pleco / Peruvian lyretail pleco

Looking for any L350 for sale, also called the coal pleco, imperial pleco, or Peruvian lyretail pleco. Smaller specimens preferred. Willing to drive within reason to pick the fish up or pay for shipping. Located in north Jersey. Open to negotiating prices.
  13. C

Want to Buy  Tigrinus, VATF, temensis, 3bar or ntt datnoid

Looking for all those fish at 8-12”. Tigrinus and temensis Bass I’ll buy any size. Or any rare fish those size 707-304-3090 nikita
  14. M

Buying Zebra Plecos (L-46)

Hi everyone! I am very interested and serious about purchasing mature adult Zebra Plecos (L-46) Preferably: - 1-2 males - 2-4 females - must be healthy and of good quality
  15. M

Want to Buy  Buying Zebra Plecos (L-46)

Hi all! I’m looking to purchase mature adult Zebra Plecos (L-46) Preferred attributes: - 1-2 males - 2-4 females - must be healthy and good quality
  16. Blakewater

Good Sites To Order Rare PBass?

Just wondering if any of you guys know of any good importers of rare peacock bass? I already know of Fugu, Ebays sellers, Aquascapeonline, and Aquabid but I have yet to see certain species outside of the normal 5 or 6. Species Im particularly interested in are Pinima, Jariina, and Nigromaculata.
  17. GraveyardHound

Leucistic/Transparent Goldfish?

Hi there, I received a goldfish recently that looked different to any goldfish i had seen before. I could see it's organs under the skin. After a little research, I found pictures of leucistic or transparent goldfish that looked exactly like the one I have. I will attach pictures. Is this a...
  18. BIG-G

Equatorial Festae? and other rare fish

I stumbled upon this video and in it a fish breeder shows some very interesting and beautiful fish. Starting around the 20 minute mark he mentions a small breed of Festae he calls Equatorial Festae Anyone have any information of these? I personally have never heard of them. His claim is it’s a...
  19. AquaScape

Leichardti "Red Spot" Arowana!!

Got in some AMAZING Red Spot Arowana (Scleropages leichardti) Limited quantity available These guys are currently at 2.5"-3" in length and are on sale for $125.oo
  20. AquaScape

NEW, RARE, UNUSUAL & COMMON CATFISH!! CHECK THEM OUT!

We have a nice assortment of Catfish between uncommon, rare, and smaller species " ** RED TEXT ** " = VERY LIMITED QUANTITY ** 5"-6" Sturio(Sturgeon) Catfish(Platystomatichthys sturio) $125.00 Ea. ** 2.5"-3" Aluminum Catfish(Chrysichthys aluuensis)...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store