south american cichlid

1. MetalRavioli

New food now that fish have grown?

Heyo MFK! I purchased my 6 keyhole cichlids and leopard ctenopoma when they were very little. Since then, I've been feeding them bug bites and an occasional carnivore pellet for the ctenopoma. However, both the ctenopoma and most of the cichlids are quite larger now, and I'd like to get them on...
  2. D

Green terror with Fungal Infection

So about 2 weeks ago I noticed my green terror was growing a cotton like fungus and after doing a little research/asking around I decided to treat her with salt. I took her out of her community tank and put her in isolation. Started off treating the tank with 1tbsp of salt per 3 gallons of...
  3. S

Active freshwater predator fish for a 75 gal?

Hello all, does anybody have some good cool very active fish that would be fine living in a 75 gal? Any help would be appreciated.
  4. F

For Sale  L155 Adonis Pleco 7 inch

Hello Monsterkeepers, time to let my Adonis go. He's bullying the other plecos now. He's beautiful and healthy specimen. Only way to picture was to catch him out of the tank. Note pickup only, in Lake Forest, Ca
  5. J

Spiny Eel suggestions with Oscar?

I have a 75 gallon South American tank. It’s stocked with a tiger Oscar, 2XL electric blue acara, a chocolate cichlid and a bristle nose. The tanks is over filtered to 750 gallons per hour (Marineland 375 HOB and Marineland 360 canister) to keep the bio load in check. I wanted to add an “odd”...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store