loach

1. FrancisFloe

Tire track eel and Yoyo loach?

Hi guys, I wanna move my 8" eel in a 125 g tank, but there are already a few fish in like angelfish and livebearers, my main concern tho is my semi aggressive yoyo loach, i dont want him to get injured because hes my oldest fish. Both are semi aggressive so i dont know if they work out together...
  2. D

For Sale  Large school of clown loach

Up for sale group of roughly 24 clown loaches (lost count might be 25). Range from 2” to the largest being 10”. Currently housed in a 135G tank. Feeding on sinking pellets, algae wafers, bloodworms, brine shrimp. Very aggressive eaters. x9 of them in the 5”+ range. x1 is 10" x2 are 8-9" x3 are...
  3. E

Bichir and Kuhili Loaches?

From what I understand, the moment you put a kuhili with a bichir it’s as good as spaghetti. I’m not about to try it for myself, but I’m curious if there’s a single person here who was brave enough to try and found success. Love to hear, thanks!
  4. S

Ich or Epistylis?

A month ago I got 3 clown loaches. Recently we had changed the substrate of the tank. A few days later, white spots started showing up on the loaches. We assumed it was Ich but didn’t have any medicine on hand. So we raised the temperature to 85 degrees Fahrenheit and placed an order for Ich-X...
  5. T

Want to Buy  Looking for Golden Dojo Loaches

Hi All, I am on the hunt for a true blue, or rather, golden dojo loach. I have albino golden dojo loaches but I cannot find any shop around me that carries non albino golden dojo loaches (black eye, not red/pink eye). I have traveled and visited at least 30 fish shops all around the bay area...
  6. M

For Sale  Monster clown loaches

I have 4 massive clown loaches for sale. Selling them because I want my tank to go south american. 1 XL loach at 9 inches and the other 3 are 5-6 inches. 200 for the whole group. My email is randymartin326@gmail.com and my zipcode is 89179. Only local pickup so no shipping
  7. A

FREE  FS - Albino Golden Dojo loach - Martinez, CA - Pickup only

So I have 1 very large (over 12") female albino (red eyes) golden doho loach and 2 juveniles (about 6", black eyes). I believe one of the juveniles is female and the other male. If you just want the large albino female, that is fine (but it would be great if you could take all 3). All 3 have...
  8. F

latest Monster Stock list

Below Is the Full list, we ship fedex & cargo. message us on facebook, email and call us ~ Arowana Size Availabilty Price Albino Silver 3"-4" $150 5"-6" L.S. $180 8"-10" N/A 12"+ N/A 15"-16" L.S. $1,500 Short Body Albino Silver...
  9. B

Burmeese border loach help! please

Can someone help me figure out whats wrong with my burmese border loach, i got him along with 2 others a few weeks ago, did 5 days in a quarantine tank, and was just added to my community tank with 1 betta and 2 yoyo loaches and 7 rummynose tetras. he is the only one displaying any illness...
  10. cockroach

Yaoshania pachychilus - Panda Loaches x 10

While sourcing fish this week I came across a black and white gem. Took a closer look and bam! Panda loaches. Have been looking for a while. I have read they are often emaciated and this but these had a piece of glass covered in algae in the tank and the fish feeding actively. The fish were...
  11. FunWow!

sinibotia pulchra

Anyone here keep these loaches? They seem to only come up for sale once a year but never big. Anyone have any big?
  12. PGJE

Khuli loach in 23 gallon community tank???

I have a 23 gallon community tank with: 1 angelfish 3 giant danios 1 dwarf gourami 1 Cory catfish Can I put a khuli loach in with them? Or is there any eel like fish that could?
  13. F

December 20 2017 Monster Updated Stock list

BELOW IS OUR CURRENT STOCK LIST~! WE SHIP VIA FEDEX & CARGO ! We got a way better rate now on fedex, try us ! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK FOR WEEKLY UPDATE ! https://www.facebook.com/monsteraquariuminc/ Grade A Platinum Alligator Gar (COMING IN 2 DAYS) Cuban Gar ( Coming in 2 days) Albino Silver...
  14. The Dave

How To Care For Your Kuhli Loaches

Hello eveyone, In my most recent film I have decided to turn the camera lense on one of the most interesting and unique freshwater fish in the hobby. The KUHLI LOACH ! These fish have some strange features and habits that make them a very entertaining addition to a community tank. They are easy...
  15. Narwhal

Conflicting Information about Horseface Loach parameters

So I have kept Yoyo Loaches for a few years, and they do well in my harder water, and have been kept with mainly with juvenile African cichlids. When I first saw a horse face I was intrigued, just the look, and especially the gravel sucking action. On many places I look they say 7.0 and under...
  16. BichirQueen

Something other than clown loaches.

Here is my weather loach, Nola. She has weird scratches on her head, should I be worried?? She the oldest fish in my tank so we call her Grammy Nola. I wanna see other non-clown loaches (no hate). Not enough on here.
  17. R

MEDICATION FOR SCALELESS FISH

Hello, I've been doing some research and came up with a list of medicines that can be used when dealing with scale less fish. please comment below if you've used these medicine with the result or feel free to add to the list. Thank you This list was made with BLACK GHOST KNIFE FISH in mind but...
  18. The Keeper

Best algae eater with predator fish

what is the "perfect" algae eater with large tropical predatory fish predator fish such as datnoids bichirs and jardini arowana tank is about 80 degrees fahrenheit
  19. F

5/27/16 New Stock update !!

We open on Memorial Day, Normal business hours from 10am-8pm. 12" Blue Eyed pleco $399 (SP) 2.5-3" Baby Blue arowana $45 (mention MFK when check out) 2-2.5" High Fin flag tail $25 (limited) 5" Vittitus Tiger fish $80 8" Clown Loach $200 (SP) 5" Nile Perch $100 6" Fahaka puffer $80 7-8" Sierra...
  20. FunWow!

Anyone know the answer?

So I've notice for some time now that little clowns seem to swim up against the face of my big clowns. It doesn't matter when or time of day they'll swim right at its face like it's trying to bite it's eye. Sometimes I'll have 3 small clowns up against my bigger one as it swims... They annoy...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store