1. R0B

For Sale  150G Tank

Selling 150G tank currently running, no leaks including: Stand Canopy Fx5 - in used condition, runs well, has all hoses and connectors Led lighting Text me: 909.379.8410
  2. PGJE

medium- large fish for 150 gallon aquarium?

I have a 150 gallon tank with two turtles (who have not hurt any fish i have put in there, from goldfish to cichlids), and a pleco. I wanted to know what medium- large fish i could put in there. The turtles are harmless, so any ideas?
  3. M

150 gallon

Hey so i got a 150 gallon tank and i need some stocking suggestions. Ive kept enty of tanks in the past but only max before this was a 55. The 150 i got is the 6 foot one (long). Some of my conditions i guess you could say are -id like big fish. A few that get to good size -i like "weird"...
  4. D

How many Bichirs could I have in a 150 gallon?

Hello all! I have a fully cycled 150 gallon tank with 4 angels and 5 clown loaches. I have a BGK and will be getting some Bichirs, so here is my question. How many Bichirs could I get and not be pushing an unhealthy stocking level? Only upper jaws. Nothing huge. I have a sponge filter, 575 gph...
  5. F

Stocking a 150g (5x2x2)

Hi guys, I currently have a 55g but I am looking to get a new 150g 5x2x2, looking to stock American cichlids so any stocking ideas are appreciated, thanks in advance
  6. S

Black Ghost Knifefish tank mates

Hello everyone! My wife and I recently upgraded from a 55 gallon to a 150 gallon tank when we realized that our BGK, albeit a baby, would eventually outgrow his tank. He currently has a few other tank mates - 2 clown loaches, a dragon goby, 3 neon tetras, a chinese algae eater and a betta...
  7. Bubbles_n_worms

150g need ideas :)

Hey folks! I am the proud new owner of a gorgeous 150g! In keeping with my freshwater fanaticism, i'm looking for ideas, pictures, or items. I have so many ideas floating around in my head it's hard for me to figure out what's going to work. I'll start out by saying that I love the look of...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store