puffer

1. Rayfishowner

Spotted Congo Puffer in a Community Tank?

Hi, My friend has a 55 gallon Community tank and wants to get aa centerpiece fish for it. He is very interested in a Congo puffer. Do you think the current stocking will work? Stocking: - 5 Pearl Gouramis - 4 Angelfish - Parrot Cichlid - Electric Blue Acara - Senegal Bichir He is planning on...
  2. D

For Sale  Mbu pufferfish 3-4inch

4 inch pufferfish for sale 300 obo super healthy and has a very personable personality selling because my other mbu doesn’t get along with it
  3. C

For Sale  Spotted congo puffer Tetraodon schoutedeni

3-3.5” I’ve had these guys for 5 months now . Healthy , dewormed eating hearty . $120 Will trade for F1 panda uaru, zebra plecos, L24, L25
  4. That Trinindad Pleco

40 Gallon Breeder Red-Tailed Red-Eyed Dwarf Puffer

Hi, I have a 40 Gallon Breeder and I recently got a Red-Tailed Red-Eyed Dwarf Puffer for it. This is my 4th tank (That I Am Using Right Now) and I am wondering if my following fish could work with my puffer who is a little under 2”. I am wondering if a 4.5” Blue Phantom Pleco would work and 10...
  5. T

Pao Baileyi (Hairy Puffer)

Hi all, Brand new to this forum, hope to meet some people who have extensive knowledge of keeping the Pao Baileyi. I have recently bought a baby Pao, and it is absolutely incredible, I say ‘it’ because I haven’t a clue about the gender.. But it’s personality is amazing. I have took a little look...
  6. C

FREE  Looking for exotics around bay area

Looking for any big exotics for offers The ones for sure im looking for are Temensis or fogo bass Tigrinus cat Goliath tiger fish Mbu puffer Atlantic tarpon Thanks let me know
  7. quasar

Fahaka Puffer..so far!

Hey everyone! So this new year I decided to convert my 125G to be the dedicated home of my new Fahaka puffer, Bloat. There's one roommate for now which is an L096 Pleco (I say for now not because I'm going to add more, mainly I'll remove her if there's trouble). I got the Puffer on Jan 1 (yes...
  8. S

For Sale  2 Fahaka Puffers 4in $60ea

Hello everyone I still have two fahaka puffers for sale I’m moving and really need to find a home for them. ASAP
  9. S

For Sale  6in MBU

WILL POST PICS LATER!
  10. xenacanth9

Anyone keep Dichotomyctere sabahensis?

Who here has kept Dichotomyctere sabahensis? They are very similar to GSP, and maybe even a tiny bit smaller. I believe the "common" (I say that in quotes, because there is nothing "common" about these) name is the saba puffer. These are in all likelihood, sometimes caught and sold as GSP. There...
  11. xenacanth9

Underrated Puffers and Where to Find Them

Not too long ago, I put out two threads about a couple of underappreciated freshwater and brackish eels. Those were pretty well-received, so I plan on continuing that series, and diversifying-- starting with what might be my second favorite kind of aquarium fish, puffers. Red Eye Red Tailed...
  12. ChrissFishes01

Feeding my Green Spotted Puffer an Earthworm

I wouldn't usually consider this fish a monster by any means, but the way he wrecked this earthworm makes me think he may have the monster fish spirit, lol. I occasionally feed my larger puffers Red Wrigglers (earthworms), and decided I'd film it today. I had my tripod all set up, and was...
  13. S

Tetraodon Dubiosi arrived...

Dear all, After waiting for almost a century, I've picked up a very beautiful Tetraodon Duboisi yesterday. Attached please find a few pictures of the Duboisi, but the pictures don't justice since the fish looks even more beautiful in real life. I would be very glad to start the exchange with...
  14. A

Want to Buy  WTB: MBU Puffer

Hi Everyone, I am looking to purchase a MBU puffer for my new 400 gal tank. Please contact me if you know of anyone. I currently live in Miami, Florida. All the best, Alex
  15. m_sol

New Fahaka Puffer

Hey MFK, I just have a few questions on my Fahaka. Is it possible to grow him out to 4 inch in a 10 before he goes in my 75? Also, he loves to get stuffed off of blood worms but he hasn't picked at any of the ramshorn snails I added with him.
  16. vitaly

Massive Puffer Swarm!!!

I've attracted a huge swarm of baby checkered puffers by offering some cocktail shrimp. All puffers love eating seafood: shrimp, scallops, clams, and crabs. They can't resist it. These are native North American puffers Sphoeroides testudineus. They frequent brackish and marine estuaries...
  17. Z

For Sale  PieBald ray and MBU Puffer

14" MBU Puffer - $950 8"+ PieBald Male stingray - $950 Southwest airport shipping is available
  18. m_sol

For Sale  Freshwater fish for sale

I have a 5 inch humpback puffer for sale
  19. robnin2002

For Sale  Pao baileyi aka hairy puffer

Time to part ways with this guy. The ball and chain is wanting to try and breed some bettas in this guys home. Picked him up from wes (fugupuff). About 3 inches now. I feed him cut up shrimp and ramshorn snails. He swims up to the front of the tank every time i come up so yes he is active. Any...
  20. N

My dragon puffer is looking really dull, and is gasping

I fed my dragon puffer a couple large shrimp yesterday, and I’m wondering if he is just taking time to digest his food, because my saltwater puffers do that a lot. But later on this morning, I walk back into my room just to find him out and swim rapidly into corners and walls of the tank. I left...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store