gold

1. Dawgz

For Sale  Rare: Serrasalmus brandtii piranha for sale

For sale is a rare Serrasalmus brandtii, approx 2". These have not been imported in over a decade. Super rare in the hobby. They get a 24k gold color at adult sizes, you will not see that vibrant gold in other piranha species. This guy eats pellets and quarter pieces of silversides. $180...
  2. F

Severum overeating?

I have kept Severum before, but never one quite like this. I swear all this thing does is eat and it is to the point this fish looks like it might explode. IT NEVER STOPS EATING! It is a Green/Gold Severum cross about 4" long. It lives in a 150 gal tank with some Angels, a Bristlenose and his...
  3. W

Gold Tegus with Chinese water dragons

Hey, I wanted to know if anyone on this page could tell me if it would be safe to house 3 Chinese water dragons with a pair of gold Tegus in a large paludarium. I'm custom building the paludarium with a 400 gallon aquarium built into it, it will be an L shaped enclosure with the long side...
  4. Hybridfish7

should we do something about this or...

uh... this is one of jeff rapps' esmeraldas gold acaras, nowhere near a 'leucistic honduran red point' anyone want to contact that person before someone buys it thinking it's a honduran red point and does who knows what with it...
  5. koh the face stealer

Help Sexing Gold Severums

I've had these three sevs since they were babies in a 60 gallon. Two of them seemed to pair off. They did the twitching, rubbing on each other, lip locking and scooting the sand to find some flat hard surface to lay eggs (is that how they spawn on flat rocks?). Since they started doing that...
  6. N

Xanthic/Gold Fire Eel

Has anyone seen one of these recently? Would love to own one.
  7. foristcr

Platinum Attempt

Trying to breed Platinum Jack Dempsey's. Blue Gene Gold Jack X Blue Gene Gold Jack Eggs discovered on March 21st Wigglers on March 22nd Free swimming on March 26th I've moved them to a bare bottom 20 gallon tank and have been feeding bbs. These all look considerably lighter than normal Jack...
  8. joegriggs

Festae Cichlid Progression Thread

Here's a picture of one of my Red Terror grow outs, a real stunner considering he's only just pushing over 3.5" and showing the majority of his colors already. He has been kept in a tank with a more dominant RTM and a smaller Texas recently, so the colors would normally be much brighter...
  9. B

Koi Tank Mates

Hi everybody on monsterfishkeepers, This is my first ever post on here so hello. I'm chuffed to of found a site with so many other passionate fish keepers. I thought i would start by asking what people would consider as tank mates for...
  10. K

True Albino Dojos

I have 3 really nice albino dojos. They are about 4 to 5 inches and super fat. As I am sure many know, true albinos are extremely rare. These are not red-eyed goldens. These are albino wild types. They have the thickness of the wild verity (golden dojos are known for being much skinnier than the...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store