king kamfa

1. Tunaslayer

Want to Buy  Thai silk flowerhorn female or male

Looking for a thaisilk available in the Southern California area. Ideally looking for a female, if you have any though please let me know standards, short bodys, or balloon bodys…. Would prefer pickup i’m open to shipping as well. Much appreciated
  2. S

Are the first pics King Kamfa and the second pics Zhen Zhu(besides the polar) what quality and can they be sexed?

I got some flowerhorns growing out and the first pics are supposed to be King Kamfa and second pics supposed to be Zhen Zhu. How true is this and can they be sexed or are they to young?
  3. S

What can you tell me about these guys? Any males/females that can be pointed out? First pics King Kamfa second pics ZZ

I have a few Kk and ZZ flowerhorn wondering if any are male/female or if they’re are to young! Also are they good quality
  4. S

Are these fry King Kamfa or ZZ? Are they high quality?

I ordered these fry from eBay listed as King Kamfa. Can you nice folks help me id these to see if they are really Kamfa or not
  5. Dale King

For Sale  FLOWERHORN 3” KING KAMFA

King Kamfa Flowerhorn 3.5 inch Showcase Grade. Very Healthy. Free Shipping USA and Puerto Rico
  6. A

King Kamfa 9.9???

So I just purchased what the person claims is a King Kamfa 9.9. I know about SRD'S but not 9.9. The picture is when the guy had him when he was 2.5 inches, the one where his white is the day after I got him at around 7 inches. Anyone has insight if it a good 9.9 or even a quality 9.9? I bought...
  7. A

King Kamfa 9.9?

So I just purchased what the person claims is a King Kamfa 9.9. I know about SRD'S but not 9.9. Anyone has insight if it a good 9.9 or even a quality 9.9? I bought him for $40. His about maybe 5 inches now and was told 9.9 take time for them to grow their Kok. I'll like info on how to spot a...
  8. T

My Bubble King

He is a 2.5" King Kamfa. This is my first time ever taking picture with flash. Took me 10 try though. It was randomly taking to learn my flash. How did I do? Too much light?
  9. T

Diff b/w Kamfa & King Kamfa

Hi Friends, I need help from you all. I planning to buy a flowerhorn. Recently I visit aquarium shop near to my place. There are lot of varieties available in that Shop. I would like to know the difference between Kamfa, King Kamfa and Classic Kamfa. Kamfa, King Kamfa and Classic Kamfa...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store