ideas

1. Benthebassmaster

What can I add to my 55 gallon tank

I have a 55 gallon fish tank with 2 angelfish (that aren’t breeding) and 4 corydoras. I have kept them for about a month and the tank is kinda dull. I want a little more action in the tank
  2. PolypterusGuy225

Oddball 10gal

In search of inspiration: I have a 10 gallon tank that I will be setting up when I move back into an apartment sometime in August. Sadly 10gal is the largest they’ll allow and I’m used to keeping my 125gal polypterus tank so I am struggling with ideas, I know it’s months away but I have nothing...
  3. Jacob6556

Give me some ideas for this tank!! Picture included!!

So that’s my tank!! I’m lookimf for some great stocking ideas!! I would lik to have larger fish that max out the size limit and then some medium size fish and then maybe a small school of smaller fish! But I’m looking for your best idea on what you think would be the best fit and coolest idea...
  4. Cichlids keeper

Carpintis/Texas x Jaguar line breeding ideas?

I saw a Texas Jaguar hybrid, and I was wondering what would happen if I line bred a new hybrid. I was thinking a white/gold base with a nice blue for the Jaguar patterns would be good. I was also thinking a taller thicker body that is around the same size of a regular Jag, maybe bit of nuchal...
  5. Cichlids keeper

75 gallon Cichlid pair

Anyone have ideas for a pair of Cichlids that can go into a 75 gallon?
  6. PlecoGuySam

250 Gallon Common Pleco Tank. Any Setup Suggestions? Other Plecos?

So this is my first time posting here, I've always read different discussions on this website that helped me a lot with my aquariums and fish. I have a 250 gallon monster fish tank that has a fluval fx5 hooked up and a circulation pump(I don't remember the brand), and a 24 inch LED light...
  7. mattybecks

New lighting, ideas for corals.

Hi Guys, So I have been keeping my converted freshwater tank for a while now as Marine. I finally removed the canopy and got some proper lights. I was hoping for some ideas as to what I can keep under this lighting in terms of LPS and soft corals. I have always loved the look of hammers and...
  8. The-Almighty-Zugs

How should I design my 240 Gallon Tank?

Looking for internal tank design ideas. I'm getting a 240 gallon (96Lx24Wx24H) acrylic tank built soon and was looking for ideas what it could look like. It will be housing a Piraya Piranha (currently 10"). I can't use live plants as I'm spending enough already to get it setup. I really like...
  9. Rell XV

Large Predatory Fish Recommendations

I have a 1000 Gallon aquarium that I was wanting to stock with Peacock Bass, but I am not able to get them in my area for anything that isn't absurdly expensive. I already have a 7" Silver Arowana enjoying itself in the aquarium, so I'm looking for something that can be compatible with Silver...
  10. Kiryoku

65 Gallon Aquarium Set Up Ideas?

i currently have a 5 inch short body srd flowerhorn in it bare bottom. i was wondering if i should keep the flowerhorn or should i sell it, and set up the tank with discus or platinum angels or anything else? any ideas on stocking the tank? i'll probably make it a planted tank if i'm going to...
  11. Kingster

Too much for 120 South America?

Hi, I am looking to stock my 120 into a South American tank, with abit of plants and wood. the sump is trigger systems crystal sump 36 READ THIS: I plan to keep all the fish from fry or small size and not have to upgrade to keep them after they grow up! STOCKING IDEA: 5 x Pictus Catfish -...
  12. R

Stocking Ideas

I'm thinking of starting an aggressive 100 gallon tank. I was wondering if anyone had ideas for stocking
  13. Kiryoku

90G Tank Stock Ideas!

Hello, Everyone! I have a 90G aquarium that’s 36x13x50 I know it calculates to 100G but the glass thickness is 1/2 inch so true size would be 35x12x50 which calculates to 90G. But anyways, i was wondering if i could get some insight on what to stock it with for a living room piece. Lace Java...
  14. Vikkram

Stocking suggestion for my 240 gallon

Dear Monsterfishkeepers, I have added below fishes to my 240 gallon (96 inch length, 24 inch wide, 24 inch height) Please advice me whether my stocking is acceptable. I know it's overstocked. But I love all those fishes. Kindly someone suggest whether I can keep all these fishes happy. Tinfoil...
  15. GamerChick5567

Teeny Tank Ideas?

Hey guys. I recently found these 2 nano tanks on the curb for freeeee! Someone's poor giant pleco and goldfish must have died... RIP in peace :eek:. They seem like they are walmart mini tank kits. I think I found the links to the correct ones here. The big one has pretty cool pimp lights...
  16. jvc66

250 Gallon Ideas

Hello everyone! I have been lurking on here for a while waiting for my chance to finally get myself a big tank for some monster fish! I managed to find a nice 250 that I am going to picking up in a couple of days with a beautiful wood stand and canopy for $200 since the silicone had a slight...
  17. oneyedfish

Coral catshark tankmate ideas...

So the planning has begun. Tank will be a Marineland 300DD (72x36x27). I'm wanting to design the stock list around a coral catshark (Atelomycterus Marmoratus). Purchase size I've seen most likely will be 8-10". What would be some good tankmates for it? Stipulations would be they would need to...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store