stingrays

1. B

For Sale  Proven Marble Motoro Stingray Pair

I have a proven pair of marble stingrays to rehome. Pellet trained and eat shrimp and tilapia as well. Female about 12” and male 10”. Male on the left, female on the right 1st pic. 2nd pic is of pups produced. Located in Avon, IN. Pickup only. Asking $1k
  2. B

For Sale  Pure black diamond male

I'm selling 2 pure black diamond males 5-6inch. Super healthy they eat every thing! Can ship if needed! 734-890-2619 call or text anytime!
  3. B

For Sale  freshwater stingray for sale

hi I have an albino goldenbase male bosmani hybrid. he is mature about 10in. in perfect health and can ship to you at your cost. as long as your state allows stingrays. 734-890-2619 call or text anytime! or email brianstamper56@yahoo.com thanks.. Brian
  4. Toothyboi

Want to Buy  Iso 6x3 or 6x4 tank

Looking for a wide footprint for rays, lmk what you have!
  5. SwellyJelly

For Sale  Moving Sale 720G, 240G, Stingrays, Datnoids, Oscars and Catfish

Have a moving coming up next year and trying to start parting with some of my tanks and fish before then. Open to offers and can get more pics upon request. Unable to ship any fish so only doing pickups. Aquariums and other parts are open for shipping but at the buyers expense. I have a 720...
  6. T

For Sale  Monster fish sale

13” bd male $900 15” bd female $1000 13” mini marble motoro $650 10” mini motoro male $350 22” pearl female $$500 24” bd female $1100 17” albino pearl male $1400 28” motoro female $600 26” Bosmani hyrbid $800 17” pearl female $450 13” pearl male $400 Pickup in Lexington Kentucky or...
  7. jsodwi

For Sale  Motoro x marble motoro pups

Born March 2nd. Pounding frozen bloodworms 2 males 2 females Pickup only NNJ $200 ea.
  8. P

For Sale  11-13in+ Black Diamond Stingray Pair

11-13in Black diamond stingray pair eat great. Will be 2 years old in 5 to 7 months. Very healthy eating varied diet shrimp,nightcrawlers,pellets, tilapia, mussels and so on.. Pick up only must have a tank suitable for them..Will Not Ship.... In Western NY 30min from Buffalo NY or 45 from...
  9. Rojo1991

For Sale  Pearl stingray

About 20” long and 13” disc diameter. Eats anything and everything even pellets. Asking $500 obo located in Louisville ky but might be able to meet for an extra charge.
  10. Super BD Stingray

For Sale  red base pearl albino pair 1280

red base pearls albino a pair 1280 shipping is available eating shrimps and tilapia 314-223-3574 video for redbase albinos
  11. Super BD Stingray

For Sale  stingray stock for june

??JUNE STOCK FREE SHIPPING?? red devil albinos redbase albinos 1350 pair Pure BDs 1350 pair Piebalds 1700-2000 pair gold diamonds 2800 pair albino black diamonds (paddle tails) golden base albinos 1800 pair super spot black diamond 1k-2k each I'll take more videos and pics when I have time...
  12. R

For Sale  Black diamond and white pearl stingrays for sale

I have two pure bds and two white pearls for sale in Milwaukee WI. The bds are 12in male and female is pushing 9in. They are both pellet trained and extremely healthy. The white pearls are still pups. I’m asking $1600 for the pair of bds and $700 for the pair of white pearls. Local pick up only.
  13. P

Weird spots on Stingray Disk

Hi everyone, I recently have been noticing these spots on the disk of my male Pearl stingray. Please see photos. Any idea what could cause this? He is eating just fine, and there is no sign of aggression between him and his tank mates. It should be noted that he is currently housed with a Black...
  14. F

Why??

So I have 2 questions. Instead of making 2 post I will post them both in one topic. 1. I was watching videos on YouTube and was wondering why they don’t have Aquarium fish markets in the USA like they do in Thailand and China? 2. How come back in the Early 2000’s when I started in the...
  15. Jjiang00

Legal Freshwater Stingrays in California?!

Hi so i’m just wondering how Stingray Biology is able to not only own stingrays in California, but sell them commercially? How did they manage to get the permit and is it because they framed it as a research facility first?
  16. AquaScape

New Stock and more to come!! 10/21/20

We will be getting in a Peru order within the next week or two so keep an eye out for new fish! especially Piranha!! -Piranha- Red Belly (Pygocentrus natteri) .75”-1” $10.oo Ea. or 10/$80.oo 4”-5” $65.oo Ea. 6” $90.oo or 2/$160.oo Violet Line (Serrasalmus geryi) 5”-6” $350.oo Ea. Green Tiger...
  17. M

Vendor  Fs p14 x black diamond stingray

We have some very nice looking p14 x black diamond hybrid. Each one have their own unique patterns and will grow out to have lots of spots. The base will be darken and have a black base. they’re going for $450 each but if you were to purchase a pair they’ll be $800 per pair. Currently around 5”...
  18. P

How many FW stingrays for my 180 gallon aquarium?

Hi, This is my first post on this website. I was wondering, how many freshwater stingrays I could house in my aquarium. My setup consists of a 180 gallon display tank, that is 4'x4'x18" (LxWxH). As well as a 40 gallon sump, with a freshwater plant refugium. Tank is bare bottomed and cleaned...
  19. C

For Sale  11 inch fresh water reticulated stingray for sale!

I need to find a better home in the United States for my 11 inch teacup stingray, he’s eating really good. But I don’t have a bigger tank for him. Please contact me TEXT MESSAGES ONLY AT 270-702-2009, if interested, he need a good home. Only want 600$ for him!
  20. Toothyboi

Want to Buy  ISO True Mini Marble Motoro

Hey guys! I am looking for a true mini marble, female preferred. Any size is ok as long as its a true mini! Let me know what you have! thanks!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store