lfs

1. MetalRavioli

Fish at LFS!

Thought you guys would appreciate some pictures I took at my LFS! There’s a Weeksii Bichir, a little axolotl with a worm in his mouth, some African cichlids, a BGK, and this eel who buried his head in some gravel with I thought was peak comedy
  2. The Masked Shadow

LFS Pics

Let’s see what your LFS has to offer! Samurai Puffer Unknown pleco (ID???) Lima Shovelnose Marble Sleeper Goby Chameleon Whiptail (I think) African Arowana Irwini catfish
  3. F

Just sharing LFS find Grade A White Eyed FH!

I haven’t had a FH for years and wasn’t planning on jumping back into them. But I saw this guy at my LFS and had to grab him haven’t seen on this nice in 8-12 months. I used to see this type of quality more often years ago. Anyways I plan to keep him solo, as I don’t think he’ll tolerate a...
  4. F

Glass for aquarium

HI i have 2 questions: i'm from india a i wanted to have my LFS make a 300 gallon 68 by 30 by 30 inch aquarium with bracing and 12mm glass. my LFS says it's impossible without at least 19mm glass even though most charts and calculators say it's more than enough! and he says a 68 by 30(w) by...
  5. S

Bamboo Shrimp

Hi Everybody! I was wondering if anybody knew of a fish store that sells bamboo shrimp in northeast of the US, preferably in or near MA. I really would rather not buy online, but if you guys have suggestions for online stores that would be helpful too. Thanks.
  6. Jush

Arowana Knifefish???

Hi, one of my local fish shops has just told me they're getting Arowana Knife fish in this week, but what the hell is an Arowana knife fish? Ive done some reading and come across them being called marble or pom pom knife fish but is this true? What I want to know is how big they get, their...
  7. mattybecks

Some Dubai LFS

I mentioned before I would take a little trip around my area and show you guys the different types of fish stores and their fish stocks. There are 3 "types" of stores for buying fish here if I may say that. Each group of shops I combined into their own video. Some of the stores are your more...
  8. M

Is Lancashire characins closed

I've been looking online for new sources for predators and I've recently seen the Lancashire characins stock list. But then when I Google the store it says permanantly closed has it actually closed down or has it just relocated and reopened anywhere under another name sorry if this isnt the...
  9. KelberiFishLover19

Making Money to Maintain Fish

Everyone knows that keeping fish(especially big fish) is expensive. As a younger person who cannot get employed because of age, I just cannot figure out ways to make money for my hobby. I have 3 tanks currently and am barely maintaining them because I am always short on money. I had about 100$...
  10. A

Your Favorite Things about your Local Fish Stores?

A few weeks ago I created the Pet Peeve's thread for LFS and it got many responses about things that make us a bit uneasy and upset. If you haven't seen that thread, want to read it, or comment on it just go to this link here...
  11. Dustin3006

Best fish store in Fl?

I'm located in central Florida and travel a lot around the state. I'm looking for the best fish store here. Preferably in central Florida but not limited to
  12. PatrickMW36

Info on LFS around Tampa FL/Bradenton FL

I have family about 40 minutes south of Tampa that I'm going to be visiting. Wanted to check out some good shops. Does anyone have any recommendations?
  13. MikeGuerra

IN NEED OF LFS Around Queens PLEASE

Hi guys just got back into the hobby with a 125 after being out for about 2 years. Just went to my 2 lfs's I always use to go to and they're really slacking they have nothing. Does anyone live in queen or Brooklyn ny and know a good lfs that usualy has some good fish. Please let me know thank you
  14. kody929

San Diego LFS

Hello everyone. I'm going to be in San Diego this weekend. Does anyone know any good LFS with some exotic freshwater fish around the San Diego area? Thanks
  15. kim91

Pros & cons on buying juvenile pr adult jardini arowana?

What are the pros and cons on buying jardini arowana? Also is it better to buy it from a private seller / someone who is not a Fish Store/LFS. Thank you
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store