texas cichlid

1. Tunaslayer

Want to Buy  Thai silk flowerhorn female or male

Looking for a thaisilk available in the Southern California area. Ideally looking for a female, if you have any though please let me know standards, short bodys, or balloon bodys…. Would prefer pickup i’m open to shipping as well. Much appreciated
  2. B

Advice on new cichlid tank setup

Hi, first time posting here, after some advice on a new tank setup. It's a brand new 600L tank, 60"L x 24"W x 30"H. Completely empty at the moment. I'm thinking... 1 or 2 Oscars 1 Jack dempsey 1 Green terror 1 Texas or carpintis cichlid 2 birchirs. Probably armoured bichirs Some catfish of...
  3. UKA710

Salvini× Texas Cichlid

Hello everyone, Iv been trying to cross my female salvini with my male Texas for just under a year now. I believe if this strain in properly line breed it could turn out some beautiful hybrid fish. Well they have finally had a batch of eggs. As of FEB-16-2022 I will keep posting updates as time...
  4. R

Sexting my Texas cichlids

Please help me sex my Texans...
  5. J

Help to identify this flowerhorn.

Hi. This flowerhorn was recently aoldnto me as a female fader flowerhorn. But I am not so sure that it is a female as the behavior of a female Texas cichlid I already had in my tank has changed and is giving it a lot of attention since I introduced the flowerhorn to the tank. I am so have a...
  6. J

Help to identify this flowerhorn.

Hi. This flowerhorn was recently aoldnto me as a female fader flowerhorn. But I am not so sure that it is a female as the behavior of a female Texas cichlid I already had in my tank has changed and is giving it a lot of attention since I introduced the flowerhorn to the tank. I need help to...
  7. B

Texas cichlid identification

Hi guys, I just picked this little guy up and am pretty sure that he's a green Texas, but after hearing about all the different collection points, I'm not sure what type. I remember back in the day all you could find was the real Texas cichlids, no greens. He has a little red in the background...
  8. V

For Sale  Vieja texas hybrid 8 inc

Male hybrid available 90280 or ship 8 to 9 inf 323 704 6845
  9. H

HELP! I think my cichlid was miss identified!

Hi, I'm new to the forum! I recently purchased a "Texas" Cichlid from a local pet store but after a few days of being home. It is showing more coloration and characteristics of a flowerhorn? Anyone have any ideas on what species this may be? I'm new to the cichlid hobby, so please excuse my...
  10. M

For Sale  Texas Cichlids

2 standard pet store grade Texas Cichlids Norman and Normie. One male. One female. Haven't measured them... I guess the male is maybe 4" and the female is like 3". I have no real clue. The male is a beautiful fish with lovely colors. The female is MEH. Both grown up around Mary and her Tiger...
  11. the animal guy

For Sale  Male Blue texas Carpinti , CA

He’s 9” Located at ca 91745
  12. U

Compatibility questions + please help identify + Bala Shark in 70Gal?

Hello, I have an ***h0le blue texas (25cm) and a common pleco(30cm) in a 45gal (obviously a nano tank for this fish, I know, please don't trow rocks at me, I water change religiously) with a bunch of snaks (guppies). I'm buying a 70 galon this weekend as an upgrade. The problem is , there...
  13. F

For Sale  P/U for sale Male Red Texas $40 91335

Hi I just picked up this guy yesterday , great fish that’s gonna look awesome when he’s done fading. I unfortunately can’t keep him, I was hoping he would play nice with tank mates. $40 PU in Reseda.
  14. Cichlids keeper

Reputable Thai Green Texas breeders from Thailand?

Does anyone know of any reputable Thai Green Texas breeders from Thailand and people who import fish from them?
  15. I

Help venting green Texas cichlid

This is my baby green Texas cichlid it is vontehillo carpintis dad was 14” with huge Nuchal hump mom was 9.5” I need help sexing I vented it and still can’t tell
  16. N

My 3 texas - please help sexing

Hello guys these are my 3 Texas cichlids (supposed to be red). At the moment they are between 2 and 3 inches in length and kind of brownish-green. Can anyone help determining if they are males or females? I have named them fish1 fish2 and fish3. Fish 1 is the biggest (and boldest of them all...
  17. V

For Sale  Red texas double flowerline 4 inc

Male red Texas 4 inches Very colorful bright pearls rainbow color
  18. C

Texas cichlid sexing

I have a electric blue Texas cichlid around 5 inches and was wondering if anyone knows the sex.
  19. J

Deep large ulcers cichlid

Hi everyone. I have had this Texas x red parrot for a couple of years now and for as long as I have known he would always develop red swellings that would later ulcerate. The ulcers remain for 1-2 months before they heal over by which time ulcers would have developed elsewhere. They form in...
  20. K

New wet pet ideas

Hi Everyone, I'll start by saying the I've only used the forum once before so apologies if this is in the wrong place.Admins please feel free to move it. Last year I asked everyone for advice on picking a personable/interactive wet pet that could live comfortably in a 3ft tank ( Interactive wet...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store