caquetaia

1. Plec123

For Sale  Caquetaia spectabilis

5" C. Spectabilis for sale. Bought from TUIC when he was under 1" a couple years ago. Sad to have to sell him but there's some new aggression in the tank that he can't handle. Eating pellets and frozen. Will include pics of him when he's happy and a more recent one as well. Absolute stunner...
  2. Fiberacci

180 gallon

Hi everyone, Heres my tank where I'm hoping to breed C. Myersi Stocking 1x ornate bichir 4" 1x fire eel 6" 5x red head tapajos 1.5" 4x C. Myersi 2" 5x giant danios 1.5" 2x Denison barbs(trying to sell) 3" I'm planning to use this thread to document the juvenile Myersi and see if my...
  3. Fiberacci

Fish are only the on bottom

Hi this is my 180 gallon tank. I recently picked up 4 C. Myersi and 5 Red Head tapajos. They are active and feeding but they only hang out at the bottom. They look fine and colorful. There's plenty of surface agitation so im not sure why they are at the bottom exclusively. Thanks!
  4. C

FS | Umbee | $30-100 | Washington | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Umbee What are your prices?: 30-100 Where are you located?: Washington Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: This beautiful 12 inch female need to be rehomed she's stunning, healthy never missed a meal in her life...
  5. mrrobxc

C. MYERSI

Just got these puppies in today from Rapps. Got 8 of them to grow out in the 75. As they mature, the plan is to introduce them to the 180. This is my second go at this species as I list my first batch I had over 2 years ago. Thi is by far my favorite of the caquetaia genus and one of my...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store