orange

1. mattybecks

Another hitchhiker

This is something no one has been able to ID yet. It is not a montipora coral. It seems to be doing well, its almost been 3 weeks now and it seems to be spreading to the other side (darker side) of the rock. My lighting is 2 x 12 watt LED bulbs. Mostly white light, with some blue LEDs spaced...
  2. AquaScape

Apure Jelly Catfish (Cephalosilurus apurensis)

Apure Jelly Catfish (Cephalosilurus apurensis) We have these bad boys in at a whopping 10 inches and are currently priced at $150! If you have any questions related to these guys feel free to give me a call or text at one of the numbers below or feel free to comment!
  3. fishblahblah

Are these CPO eggs fertilized?

I have 3 female cpos in a 10 gallon. I really wanted 2 females, one male but was having a hard time finding a male in the batch. One of the females was berried with all black eggs when I bought her so I figured I'd just wait for the babies and eventually get a male. I don't know how long she was...
  4. Brittanirdh

Stocking

So I got my 125 gallon. Plan to move my EBJD, 1 angle, 3 Pictus cats, remaining long fin danios, and nerite snails to this tank once I get it up and running. The EBJD are obviously blue, and the angle is blue/silver/black/red/golden depending on its mood, danios are silver/yellow, Pictus silver...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store