clown

1. R

Worm or Feeder Fish Breeding Setup?

Which is better for providing the occasional treat of live food for several species of larger fish (oscars, clown knife, bichirs, Barbs..etc) and a more consistent dietary supplement for a red hi fin wolf fish? Starting thoughts are feeder tank will look more attractive and interesting in the...
  2. kiep

For Sale  CL

CL Group of 12-13. 5x 5" 3x3" 4-5x 4" All for 350.
  3. R

For Sale  African Cichlids, Clown Loaches, Jack Dempsey, Pleco

Hey guys. Looking to unload some fish. Willing to deliver in the NYC area. Please see below. I'll text or email some pictures if interested. ~ 35-40 African Cichlids all ranging from 3-7inches. Includes huge 7 inch male Frontosa. Mainly Mbuna, however there's a nice mix. Take the lot of...
  4. Dennis Kraemer

20g long hoping to start a coral tank!

Have a light I bought used for soft corals 20lbs live sand Established cleaner crew Penn plax 1000 canister filter Need budget coral and fish stocking ideas! Thanks!
  5. J

Fish Hiding and Crustaceans Dying

All, Looking for insight on a newly re-established 200 gallon tank where the fish are almost all hiding in the rock and crustaceans die. Salt was about.23 and now have it up to around .26. Temp 77 degrees. Any ideas appreciated.
  6. Dennis Kraemer

New fish tank setup!

Just set up my 20 gallon long fish tank for saltwater. I was fishing on a jetty and I caught a hairy blenny I will put a picture below. I know nothing about them and I was wondering if I could have a clownfish in the tank with it. Thanks so much!
  7. Davidiator

Clown Loaches With Shrimp

Can i have my 5 clown loaches with any kind of shrimp (i would like names of the shrimp that i could have) (1 of the Clowns is 5-6" and 4 clowns are 1")
  8. Davidiator

Cray With Clown Loaches

Can i have a cray fish with my 1-1 1/2 in clown loaches, my BGK, or my Fire Eel ? Or will he kill and eat everything?
  9. rucus

Help with ID

Hey guys, just getting back into the hobby after a break due to a tank busting in my living room, but that's a thread for another day. I picked this guy up at a local fish store. They told me it was red tail borleyi but I'm having my doubts. He's about 2 inches long and has good color showing...
  10. O

Baby monster fish

Hi I am new to the site but have a nice 75 gallon setup with some baby monster fish. It has a glass bottom with rocks and lots of places to hide and my fish so far are, 2 rope fish, 2 fire eels, one goby dragon, a zig zag eel, a clown knife fish, a peacock eel, a spiny eel, a dinosaur bichir 7...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store