ray

1. 275ti03

For Sale  FS - (8) African Tiger Scats 4-5in - P/u or Delivery - Socal 92883

I have a group of 8 Tiger Scats 4-5inches Will include a 7-8inch Albino Sailfin Pleco, for free, along with the group. $500 for the group + pleco pick up preferred in Corona 92883 can deliver for gas fee. Open to possible trades: fish and non fish items. No shipping (sorry).
  2. F

For Sale  Stingray albino pearl female

8.25inch disk? Healthy Heathy eating minnows. Shrimp, muscles,
  3. Rayfishowner

Ray ID

Hey all, Can someone tell me what ray this is? Seller says it’s a het pearl hybrid (bd hybrid) ray. I’m very new to rays and reminds me of the reticulated teacup ray I’ve seen back in the day lol. Any stingray experts can confirm or deny? Thanks :)
  4. cafeiguana

NEWBORN HIBRID RAYS

Father is a blackdianod Mother a rare motoro
  5. D

For Sale  Out of hobby fish sale - bass & ray

Going to get out of the hobby for a bit. Selling off entire stock. Located in northern Virginia, fine to meet up, etc. can send more pics, answer most questions, if need be. All fish eat pellets/flakes. Axolotls eat pellets. Snake eats frozen rats. monster fish: 12+ in kelberi $150 ~10in...
  6. Armatus Red

Is it a wild hybrid or some species I have never seen?

I got this little boy form an importer about 4 months ago. I was told it’s name is potamotrygon wallacei on the import bill, but obviously it isn’t. Its pattern changes all the time since I bought it, but you can still recognise it’s the same one from some details. 4 months ago. 3 months...
  7. xenacanth9

Thinking about getting into rays.

Thinking about getting into some more serious monster fish and at one point want to get rays. Any general advice on Orinoco Rays or Atlantic Rays I should know? (The latter is eurhaline)
  8. xenacanth9

Guitarfish... in freshwater?

So, I've come across a couple sources that claim that certain types of guitarfish have been known to occasionally appear in brackish, sometimes even freshwater habitats. The following sources all mention this somewhere if you look for it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guitarfish...
  9. TakeNotes

For Sale  EVERYTHING MUST GO PEARLS STINGRAYS

Everything must go. Having my 3rd child in 5 months and its time to move on. ALL FISH MUST BE GONE BEFORE ANY EQUPIMENT IS SOLD. MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER ON WHAT YOUR INTERESTED IN. Package deals welcome. 3yr+ Pure Pearl Female 2yr+ Pure Pearl female 2.5+yr 1 Albino Male 2.5+yr 3yr Pure...
  10. Deezus

For Sale  19" Adult Black Diamond Male

Looking to sell my BD Male. He's roughly 19" in diameter and around 3-4 years old ready for breeding. He is 100% pellet trained and will eat sinking or floating pellets. Will eat shrimp/fish fillets as well. $1350 picked up. I am located in the Hartford, Connecticut area. Willing to drive up...
  11. mscamp02

For Sale  Leo and Motoro Rays

I'm getting out of the hobby and need to find new homes for all of my livestock. Prices are posted but feel free to comment or make an offer. Located in Central KY. $900 9-10 inch female leo/bd from CODiscus and Stingray. 4-5 years old with nice belly spotting. 12-14 inch motoro female. The...
  12. W

Identify this species of Ray for me

Saw these 2 rays at a LFS. They were $500 each and was in a freshwater tank. Could anybody identify them for me?
  13. ukgoffer

For Sale  240g - wide freshwater set up with 15" Hybrid Ray

The prices below are retail. I am asking $3500 for the bundle with the Ray. The ray alone is selling for $1000. The Barb is free. Item Name - Retail Price Paid EHEIM canister 2262 - $425 (rated for up to 300g tank) Blueline external 100 HD pump (1900 GPH) - $325 Fluidized bed filter with...
  14. DanHOB

For Sale  BD x Motoro pups

We have just welcomed a very beautiful litter of BD x moto pups so won’t be ready for at least 6-8 weeks UK only collection or possible delivery depending on location.
  15. AquaScape

Stingrays, Stingrays & Stingrays! (BD's & Hybrids)

We have some beautiful stingrays currently available here at the store! BD 5"-7" - $750(M)-$800(F) Show Hybrids 5"-6" - $800 Hybrid 4" - $250-$300 GET THEM WHILE THEY'RE HOT!!!!
  16. AquaScape

The Uncommon Ceja Ray(Paratrygon aiereba)

The Ceja Ray is a disc shaped stingray that is the only species in its genus(Paratrygon) and to my knowledge still considered a species complex. These guys are usually yellowish/brownish and have a distinct reticulated/vermiculated pattern. Ceja rays can reach up to 5ft but usually do not...
  17. J

What do you think about this BD?

Hi, Someone offered me this ray. It looks light/washed out to me. It's a 8" male. Apparently was kept in tap water for months so maybe that is why its light right now? What do you think about the quality/can it get dark in the future?
  18. E

Stingray in 180

hey guys, I just picked up a 180 gallon that was previously saltwater, but i’m going to deep clean and get it up and running in a few months. I’m wanting to get a stingray and have been doing research and will continues to research until I get it. I’ve found the 2 possible species I could get...
  19. Ricardo quezada

Fish suggestions 150gal

I don't know what to keep in a 150 gal tank. I like arowanas and alligator gars but I knwo they can not be housed in any aquarium because they would be i humane and cruel. I'd rather stay away from cichlids. I was think about freshwater rays or some other oddball fish. I would like some kind of...
  20. M

How to find captive bred rays?

Hi. In my research to add my first freshwater ray to my household of fish I have learned quite a bit. I have decided that I want to find a histrix ray, and have subsequently been introduced to the CITES list that I am still trying to interpret. From what I can tell these rays are possible...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store