jaguar cichlid

1. A

How to indroduce new fish to established cichlid tank?

I have a large tank, 350gal or so (not exact) and I want to add new fish to it, the problem is, there's a jag cichlid in there. How would I add more fish to the tank? Also, are adding more cichlids possible? I'm considering a carpintis/texas hybrid.
  2. mybirthdateisfake

Prove my dad wrong on oscars

I had a 10in oscar which was originally in a 30gal grow out for my 400gal pond. Today it took enough attacks from my jag in the pond and died. My dad blames me for putting the oscar out the 30gal while I obviously, just tried to do the best for it. I've already told my dad to add structures to...
  3. C

For Sale  FS: Large Jaguar Cichlid

Selling a very good looking Jaguar Cichlid about 9 to 10 inches. Asking $130 for the fish. Located in Burbank CA 91506. Pick up only
  4. TakkerDada

Help sexing Jaguar cichlid

Could anyone help me sex this Jag? I’ve got some saying it’s a male and some saying it’s a female. It’s around 5-6” got him currently
  5. D

Male or female

Need some help male or female
  6. m_sol

For Sale  Cichlids for sale

I have a couple of cichlids for sale, very aggressive. Male Jagovii $300 12” Female FH X Red Managuense $60 Female Magma red fader Flowerhorn $120. Pick up only thanks! Accept offers
  7. MitchGlitch23

For Sale  Jaguar cichlid

Hello everyone I got a 5 to 6 inch jaguar cichlid I'm looking to sell. $15 will do, I'm from Lewis Center Ohio so if you're local we can meet, or if you're out of state let me know and maybe we can work something out. Shipping will cost more and you run the risk of it dying during that so I...
  8. J

Managüense cichlid

Any thoughts in the quality of this jag? It’s at my LFS and debating on getting it. It’s about 3 years old and pushing 15 inch plus. I would need to make some adjustments in my tank if I was to get him.
  9. BlueJacks

Cuban cichlid sex?

Trying to figure this one out, my jag sex unknown no Cuban sex unknown appear to be getting cozy in the pot. Any help would be nice.
  10. F

Male Gold Jack Dempsey x Female Jaguar

Hello MFK members… So I have a male Gold Jack and a female Jaguar…. And so far Been together for about a month. Nothing yet. But I’m wondering will that make a Gold version of the Jag? I’ve seen Gold Jag’s and wonder where they came from. If anyone has done this already please post pics. If not...
  11. I

Jaguar cichlid identification

Does anybody know what kind of jaguar this is? the seller marked them as gold jags but they look nothing like gold jags. These almost look silver with a purple like sheen to them. Any help would be appreciated as I am looking to get a pair.
  12. B

For Sale  Jaguar Cichlid Breeding Pair

Hello all , I have a breeding pair of jags I’d like to get 25 for. Located in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
  13. H

For Sale  Central and South American Cichlids

Getting out of the freshwater hobby selling all of my stuff. I will eventually be selling my equipment too, but I have to sell the fish first. Prices are negotiable and will give better pricing if buying multiple fish. Here is a list of what I have. Will take pictures upon request. I'm located...
  14. T

LF Jaguar cichlid breeding info!

Hello, I have recently discovered that my 2 juvenile jags were in fact a compatible pair and well you know what that led to. Now I have wigglers and off first spawn. Go me right. But I was just wondering if gold morphs are an albino sort of situation? And if so how rare are they amongst a...
  15. 2

Jaguar cichlid help!

Hi, I got these two about a week ago and it looks like they’re already spawning. I’m not sure if I have 2 females or a pair cause some of the eggs have turned white. Do the eggs turn white cause of water parameters, or are they just unfertilized?
  16. Edward345

Jaguar cichlid male or female?

My new juvenile jag hoping to get a. Female so I can breed with my male jag. And inquiries on sexing the jag.
  17. Edward345

Honduran Jaguar Cichlid

Is this considered as a Honduran jag?
  18. Edward345

Male or female jaguar cichlid

My guess it’s a male I might be wrong.
  19. agent1207

Odd Aggression Behaviour.

Over the course of a year absolutely no violent behaviour from the Jaguar Cichlid, until a couple of days ago where the Jaguar cichlid would non-stop continually attack an Oscar. The Oscar is now separated to allow it to heal. This is where the odd behaviour part of the question begins. I...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store