atf

1. D

Help to identify my new African tigerfish species

Just got these today for a deal wanted to identify them they pretty small now the employees didn’t know exact species.
  2. V

Need help ID ATF

Hi, first time posting here… need help to ID this ATF please ?? Thankyou guys
  3. D

Please ID - ATF

Hello all, i think I have three VATF in my current grow out tank but please help me to verify that. Have currently a bit trouble cause one of the three is growing faster and is now very dominant and attacking the smaller ones. Maybe have to separate them. first pic shows the bigger one. Thx...
  4. Tmthjnth

H. Forskhalii / Forskhalii African Tiger Fish

I've searched online about H. forskhalii and basically there aren't many information about this guy. I've read the thread on how to identify ATF. But someother source says that vittatus and forskhalii are almost the same. But from what i read vittatus can grow to about 70cm/28" meanwhile...
  5. CMTrey5

VATF update

Just wanted to share the latest photo of 1/3 VATF in my tank. This one is the most dominant one pushing 11 inches or so. Has a good 2-3 inches on the other 2 in the tank. Will continue to update as the months go by. Thanks!
  6. CMTrey5

ATF ID

Pretty sure these are all VATF, but just want to confirm. Odd thing is that out of the 3 there’s 1 (the biggest one) that’s head/mouth does not look like the other 2. Let me know what you all think!
  7. Jiyowel

Atf id

Which pic is fatf and which pic is batf?
  8. JunhoxPark

For Sale  Fish for Sale (92606 SOCAL)

9” Jade Goby -$50 obo 7” FATF -$85 obo 6” Armatus Payara $50obo ( i cant get him off feeders ) 8” Ghost Knife $20 20~ Clown Loaches (Largest about 4” smallest is about 2”) GROUP ONLY $140 LOCATED IN SOCAL ( ORANGE COUNTY ) 92606 IRVINE ,CA text me @ 949-299-8043 for better pics and/or...
  9. CMTrey5

ATF ID

Picked up a new ATF, around 10-11”, snout is a bit damaged (got it like this) but body is pretty thick for its size. But has been very active and has been eating like crazy. Was wondering if anyone can ID it? My guess is VATF, but after reading all the stickies and threats, I am a bit unsure...
  10. CMTrey5

FS | Monster Fish (VATF, RTGG, Dorado cat, etc) | Bay Area, CA 94578 | Pickup

Hey all, selling most of my stock to make room for other things I want to try out, let me know if interested, will provide any pics for serious buyers. Most prices are firm, but will let go of things for a bit cheaper if packaged together. Thanks! RTGG 8" - $50 Dorado (moonlight) cat 7" - $150...
  11. CMTrey5

Parasite on ATFs fin?

Hey all, just noticed that my Golaith african tiger fish’s dorsal fin had these strands either hanging or attached to them. They were not there the night before. Wondering if anyone knows what they are/how to treat this. No other fish in the tank has this issue.
  12. Luxury Fish Keeping

FS 7 inch Vittatus African Tiger FIsh VATF SoCal Garden Grove CA 92841 $140

Up for sale is my 7" VATF $140. Meet up in Garden Grove/Westminster area in CA, Orange County. Very healthy and strong. Eats cut fish, shrimp, and sinking pellets. PM for meet ups or leave number.
  13. Luxury Fish Keeping

ATF ID VATF or TATF? Id please

I have an 8-10" ATF, can someone please ID VATF or TAFT? Best photos I can take for now. Thanks
  14. E

8 Goliath 5 Vittatus update log

I got them at 3-4 inches four months back. Starved them for two weeks trying to pellet train ended up giving up because one was killed. First month = live guppies Second to forth months = some sort of koi fish Now = Red tilapia Now I’m just hoping that 2 weeks starve and three months of...
  15. Troy1015

Troy1015 Poly Thread

Hopefully I can chronicle my poly and enjoy sharing with you. Been back in the hobby for almost a year now and have went through many buy and sell and am settling in on a pretty permanent long term set up with a few more pieces to add over the next few months or hopefully by end of the year...
  16. Troy1015

4 VATF 1 GATF Growout Community

Over the weekend my new 225 gallon 6x30x2 was delivered. It is now set up and running. Been growing out a GATF in another thread which has had its ups and downs mostly due to me wanting every predatory fish I like and trying to make it work. I came to the reality that if I want the ATF to...
  17. T

FS | Goliath African Tiger Fish, Payara Armatus, African Pike | $600 | Hawthorne CA | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Goliath African Tiger Fish, Payara Armatus, African Pike What are your prices?: 600 Where are you located?: Hawthorne CA Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: GATF 17" - $600 obo Payara 12" - $300 obo Pike 9" -...
  18. Vulkan

Please help me ID this ATF

Hi, can someone help me ID these ATF please.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store