mystery

1. quasar

What is this stuff?

So for the passed few months this algae fur looking stuff grows in my aquarium. It grows on any surface, and is even on the glass (can scrape it off at least). Any ideas what this is and how I can get rid of it?
  2. The Dave

The Strange And Beautiful Mystery Snails ( everything you need to know and more )

This high definition video will teach you everything you need to know about keeping, feeding, and breeding mystery snails. It is professionally filmed and narrated, and covers all aspects of this wonderful creature. Give this video a look and you will gain a whole new appreciation for the "...
  3. Galasca

MYSTERY FISH

Alright guys, I need the mystery gang. About 2-3 months ago I saw a series of feeding videos on youtube. And I can't remember the fish's name! It looked like a cross between a lung fish and a cat fish. For some reason I think it's name was something like Abba, Abba. Please help! I'd love you...
  4. Angelphish

Entire species of fish dead overnight. (Minnows)

Last night all of the fish were doing O.K. No one was acting out of the ordinary, so I went ahead and did a quick water change before I went to bed. I wake up this morning to find all of the fish doing fine, except for the feeder minnows/rosy reds. Every other fish was swimming around like...
  5. M

Hi! Need some help please!

Hi, my name is Meagan and im from Denton, Tx. Ive been patiently waiting to have my new 120 gallon fish ready and that happened about a week ago. So i have a cichlid tank and i have had one before but this time my fiance decided he wanted more color and picked up some from walmart... i dont...
  6. aGiantCichlid

Can I get help id'ing this fish

Bought under a red devil but I have no idea what this actually is now ahah could anyone take some guesses?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store