pennsylvania

1. C

ISO Lungfish

Hello everyone! Im hoping someone on here can help me out. I decided to finally pursue my dream of owning a lungfish. However this has become a challenge because none of the aquarium stores around me ever get them in stock or they cant order one for me. My other challenge is that I do have a...
  2. MidnightRyuu

FTS | Gold dust Lyretail Molly Babies | $4 each | Phoenixville,Pennsylvania | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FTS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Gold dust Lyretail Molly Babies What are your prices?: 4 each Where are you located?: Phoenixville,Pennsylvania Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Mollies are about an inch long and 3-4 months old.They have all...
  3. MidnightRyuu

Catfish Lover

Anyone know any other catfish that aren't really expensive that I can get?I already have Kori cats,featherfins,ghost cats,striped and spotted raphaels, upside down cats,an iridescent shark,farowella catfish,and a bumblebee cat.I know I have a lot already but I really love catfish as the title...
  4. MidnightRyuu

FTS | Three 6-7" Bala Sharks | $20 each | Phoenixville, Pennsylvania | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FTS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Three 6-7" Bala Sharks What are your prices?: 20 each Where are you located?: Phoenixville, Pennsylvania Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Trying to sell my three large Bala Sharks I'd love to keep but they...
  5. MidnightRyuu

FS | Three 4-5" Bala Sharks | $20 each | Phoenixville, PA | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Three 4-5" Bala Sharks What are your prices?: 20 each Where are you located?: Phoenixville, PA Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Trying to sell my three large Bala Sharks I'd love to keep but they cause a lot...
  6. R

'Ello! New PA Girl

Hello everybody! Name's Angel. I'm a nerd (note username) and I've always loved aquariums. I've had dozens since I was a small child, but the ones from childhood I can't remember what happened to. First one I can remember eactly what was in it and how it started and how it ended was from...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store