moray

1. xenacanth9

Strophidon sathete

Before I get to the point, I just wanna say that this is my 1,000th message. Not particularly important or relevant, in fact, I don't even know why I mentioned it. Anyway, who here has kept Strophidon sathete, the giant slender moray, and what is your experience with them? Does anybody happen...
  2. xenacanth9

Looking for fish

Looking for Echidna rhodochilus in the US. Preferably under $50. Any size is fine but preferably 7-15". Is there any place you would recommend to find one? I live in Virginia.
  3. B

Freshwater Moray

Hi everyone, I keep a 100 gal tank of Peacocks/Haps and have been wanting to add an eel, not just any eel, I want a challenge, I want something exotic, I want something that stands out. After much research in an attempt to find a freshwater eel that is not a tire track or a fire eel, I have...
  4. neko1

moray

Hello, I would like to start a moray tank. Because of my budget and time the only option is freshwater or brackish. I would like to stay freshwater if that is an option but otherwise brackish would be no problem. I would like to keep Echidna rhodochilus or g. tyle. The leopard freshwatermoray...
  5. A

Anyone ever keep a California Moray Eel (Gymnothorax mordax)?

I have a 2 ft one right now in my coldwater system and was just curious if anyone has an idea on what their rate of growth is? I've found their max size and age but nothing on their rate of growth? He gets a couple of large shrimp every few days on average right now. He picked off a few of...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store