wood

1. E

For Sale  Misc aquarium wood.

Various root balls, branches and trunks.
  2. The Masked Shadow

How do I prep dead manzanita for driftwood

I just went to a relatives property. He has a giant Bigberry Manzanita tree, which is dead on one side. Since the tree is at least 10 feet tall, and very wide, I got to take around an 8 foot dead branch, and smaller ones as wall. Problem is, they have lichen on them. I don’t have a clue how to...
  3. Blakewater

For Sale  24"-32" Natural Manzanita Branches | Bay Area, CA

Hey guys, been redoing some tanks and I have a TON of leftover Manzanita. All natural and already boiled but not tannin free. Branches are anywhere from around 24" to 32". Shipping is possible, buyer pays. Possible bulk deals if you buy a few. Currently have 8 branches around 24", 4 around 32"...
  4. CYBR

For Sale  Ghost wood

It’s in a 90 gallon 4ft length and about 22-24 inches in height $50 bucks
  5. koizilla714

For Sale  Driftwoods

Selling these driftwoods that are just sitting in the storage, Hmu if interested. 714-six8six-5six5six I could deliver as long as its in OC and you’re 100% buying it. $170 if you buy all OBO $170 if bought all $50 this can stand by itself $50 this is can stand by itself (back view)...
  6. P

FS | Pine Wood Canopy | $15 | Chatsworth, CA | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Pine Wood Canopy What are your prices?: 15 Where are you located?: Chatsworth, CA Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Pine Wood Canopy. Has two fan holes on the sides of the canopy. It is for 100 gallons size...
  7. FESHMAN

Wood Rack Advice

Hi, so I plan on building this wooden rack for a few small tanks. It will be 2 shelves, the wood I'm planning to use is ~2cm*4cm + 4.5cm square lumber The load will be 100kg at max (220pound) per shelf Each contact point will take 2 screws + wood glue Here's a picture of the wood...
  8. PGJE

how to cure driftwood

i found a cool piece of driftwood i want to use in my planted tank. How do you cure driftwood to make it sink and be safe for the fish? is honeysuckle okay for fish? thats the kind i found.
  9. Adictd2Fsh

FUNGUS! what the?

So i put this new piece of wood in my aquarium and two days later it has this crazy white cloudy stuff growing on it. I took it out immediately! My royal pleco was loving it tho. should i treat my tank for fungus or what? this stuff grew so rapidly on this wood. what to do. Do my fish need...
  10. Narwhal

Cholla Wood Question

So I got some cholla wood from and began soaking it to prep for aquaria, I left it over night and the next day (today) it had sunk, but it had an ammonia smell after just over 24 hours. On inspection one piece had become very soft and almost mushy, seems like a lot of softer organic material...
  11. vitaly

Wood Ear Mushroom (Auricularia auricula-judae)

Finally got around to posting these photos. These are some interesting mushrooms Auricularia auricula-judae or Judas Ear (Wood Ear). These mushrooms do look like human ears. We found a bunch of them near Tiraspol (Transnistria). They are edible and my friend took all of them home to cook. It's...
  12. S

Wooden boards in aquarium?

Hello all, I wanted a 3D tank background, but I don't really want to mess around with foam and cement. Instead I was thinking a wood background would look interesting. (I already have a tank with a rock and hardwood aquascape, I want something that looks different. Plus the wood boards would...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store