eel

1. FrancisFloe

Tire track eel and Yoyo loach?

Hi guys, I wanna move my 8" eel in a 125 g tank, but there are already a few fish in like angelfish and livebearers, my main concern tho is my semi aggressive yoyo loach, i dont want him to get injured because hes my oldest fish. Both are semi aggressive so i dont know if they work out together...
  2. Dsoars

Want to Buy  ISO Dayi OR Pantherinus Spiny Eel

I had a Dayi eel ordered, and the day it was supposed to ship the company called and told me he jumped out and died. So if anybody has a Dayi eel, or a pantherinus eel for sale or rehome, please message me! My number is 561-262-1222
  3. C

non picky eel recommend

could suggent what's the non-picky eel could recommend? looking at the eel, they got my attention... but the feeding: must bloodworm, must earthworm, must worm, frozen worm, frozen krill/shrimp, must live food..... NO Live or frozen food what non picky eel that WILL eat dry food? ex: have dry...
  4. Rayfishowner

For Sale  Eels and bichirs

Hey guys looking to move on from these fish: 2x Freshwater Tiger Moray Eel 12 inch $90 each or $160 for both 1x Golden Longfin Senegal Bichir 9-10 inches $250 Message if interested located in Ithaca NY 14850. Pick up only. Thank you, Ray
  5. J

For Sale  265 Gallon Tank and Equipment for Sale

I’m selling my tank and equipment and have some fish left as well. Below is a list of what’s available. PM me if interested. All prices are negotiable. Lionfish 8-10” $100 Zebra Moray Eel 14-16” $120 265G Tank, Stand and Lids $750 Sump $125 Pump $100 Drummond Drain pump $40 Skimmer $200 40 Watt...
  6. J

For Sale  Saltwater Fish Available

Have the following fish available for sale. If interested and want more information please just PM me. Lionfish 8-10” $100 Zebra Moray Eel 14-16” $120
  7. robnin2002

For Sale  Gymnothorax polyuranodon, socal, 90638

Hey guys, per my usual stupidity, i made an impulse buy recently and i am needing to find them a home that isnt mine😂 eating frozen bloodworms. Very active. Non stop movement so i cannot provide you with a good quality pic via my iphone. I do have videos though so text me anytime for those to be...
  8. G

Please help!!!!!!

I recently switched my fish into a 40 breeder tank. We had a handful for bala sharks, two spiny eels, a tire track, and some black skirt tetras. We added in a pleco, cat fish, and some killifish. They’ve all been doing fine until this passed week, all the sharks died for no reason, same with the...
  9. Z

Afromastacembelus frenatus

Has anyone had any experience keeping these eels with other fish/cichlids? I've researched, and it says they should be good as long as the fish are not overly aggressive or too small. What would classify as "too small"? Is there a general measurement like under 2" is too small? And any others...
  10. S

For Sale  Japanese dragon moray eel

I have 2 feet japanese dragon moray eel
  11. That Trinindad Pleco

Biggest Eel For A 120 Gallon

Hi, it’s been a while since I posted here but I may soon get a 120 gallon tank. The dimensions will be 48x24x24 I‘ve always wanted to have an eel and this is my first opportunity where I’ll have a new tank with no other fish going in there. I was wondering what the biggest freshwater for life...
  12. T

26" Golden Fire Eel with anchor worms

I have a 26" golden fire eel that came into our store that has anchor worms and I am the one treating it. The tank is connected through the drain to 3 other tanks (plans to change that) I know spiny eels are sensitive to some medications but on this system is also a 20" golden albino african...
  13. That Trinindad Pleco

Eel For A 125-150 Gallon

Hi, I recently made a thread about a 180 gallon aquarium, however due to some reasons that will not be possible. I would appreciate some different eels that get at least 18” but would also be able to live out their whole life in a 150 Gallon. (72x18x28) I was looking at a Leopard Eel and I’m...
  14. That Trinindad Pleco

Tire Track Eel Tank Size

Hi, I’m planning on getting a Tire Track Eel soon, and I would like to keep it with some semi-aggressive tank mates as well. Please give me any tips about Tire Track Eels, like what they like to eat, as well as good tank mate options. Please give a reason to why you choose that tank size, and...
  15. TheFishDealer

For Sale  Tanganikan eels

3 Available $225 each 3/$600, $50 shipping
  16. Siddons11

For Sale  Moving sale - 300 gallon and stock

I will be moving houses in the next year and will need to sell everything beforehand. I will need to sell all fish before the tank and equipment is available. Here is what is available: Fish: 14” golden dorado $150 14” flagtail fei feng $100 20” mbu puffer with ulcer on head $200 - willing to...
  17. MetalRavioli

Fish at LFS!

Thought you guys would appreciate some pictures I took at my LFS! There’s a Weeksii Bichir, a little axolotl with a worm in his mouth, some African cichlids, a BGK, and this eel who buried his head in some gravel with I thought was peak comedy
  18. S

Fire Eel problems.

Hello all, yesterday I obtained a baby (its about 3 inches,) Fire Eel. It has not eaten yet. I understand that it probably is exceptionally stressed about the move. I'm planning on buying some bloodworms for it today and feeding some to him at night. Would this be wise?
  19. xenacanth9

Strophidon sathete

Before I get to the point, I just wanna say that this is my 1,000th message. Not particularly important or relevant, in fact, I don't even know why I mentioned it. Anyway, who here has kept Strophidon sathete, the giant slender moray, and what is your experience with them? Does anybody happen...
  20. xenacanth9

Shortfin eels

Anyone know where I could get my hands on some shortfin eels, Anguilla australis in the US? Only places I can find them is on AU-based sites, which I feel like would be crazy expensive to ship.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store