wtb

1. C

FREE  Looking for exotics around bay area

Looking for any big exotics for offers The ones for sure im looking for are Temensis or fogo bass Tigrinus cat Goliath tiger fish Mbu puffer Atlantic tarpon Thanks let me know
  2. J

Want to Buy  125g+ tank

Looking to buy any large 6' L tank. Deeper the better. Prefer closer to 200g.
  3. B

Want to Buy  WTB male flowerhorn Four Corners area/online

Preferably around 5" but I'm open to other sizes. The highest I'd really want to pay is around $150. Located in Durango, CO but I'd pickup within a few hours (Albuquerque or Santa Fe included).
  4. JunhoxPark

WTB: Water Cow Goby 5”-9”

I’ve been looking everywhere and i can’t find any near this size.... anyone have any for sale, know where they sell them or would be willing to ship one to me would be awesome. Located in Socal 92606 Very serious, please someone help
  5. mr limpet

Discus

looking for some Yellow or Gold Discus on Long Island. Prefer 4+ inch size.
  6. O

WTB Agressive Freshwater

What's up mfk community. Looking to stock my 100 gallon tank with a couple more aggressive fish. Looking for dats, bass, wolf fish, knifefish, big bichirs, pikes, etc... let me know what you have only want to pick up in San Diego located in oceanside. Not interested in shipping from out of town...
  7. Abyssalisk

Where can I get peacock bass?

I've got an 850 gal in the works and currently have 4 cichla (3 kelbs and 1 mono). I've been constantly looking for Orinos, especially the rio meta strain with the high blues across the dorsal fins. Also looking for intermedia. Please share any members who ship and/or their websites or any sites...
  8. VRWC

WTB Grammodes, Beani and/ or neetroplus nematopus

Im in Wilmington, NC and looking for pickup or paying for shipping. I see Rapps has the neets so Ill get those from him if I decide to go with small fry, but looking for a/some Grammodes or Beani with some size to them. They'll go in separate tanks. Not trying to lose Beani to stress bloat...
  9. C

ISO Lungfish

Hello everyone! Im hoping someone on here can help me out. I decided to finally pursue my dream of owning a lungfish. However this has become a challenge because none of the aquarium stores around me ever get them in stock or they cant order one for me. My other challenge is that I do have a...
  10. AquaAurora

WTB: 75g or 125g aquarium near se Pa region

Looking for a monster fish aquarium that holds water. Preferably 75g or 125, or customs at/less than20" high, at/more than 72" long and at/more than 18" wide. Would prefer one not drilled for over flow but if price is right I'll take it and seal the hole(s). Include price range and photo(s)...
  11. C

WTB Monster Fish Tote Bag

So, this is gonna be a really weird request, and I'm not even sure if it's within the rules (if it's not, mods please feel free to let me know or remove the post), but I was wondering if anyone has the blue tote bag from the East Coast Monster Fish Konvention (2013 preferably, but other years...
  12. F

WTB - Any fish for 180 Gallon tank with Preds - PU Columbus

Looking for some fish to put into my 180. I currently have 4 wolfish in there and a large Datnoid. Everything in there sits still and they stay closer to the bottom so i would like some moving fish to put in here. Shoot me everything you got. Even if it can't go in here i have other tanks so...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store