catfish

1. J

HELP!! sick Red tail catfish

hi so i have these two RTC’s in a 1800 gallon pond with some gar oscar and irredecent’s and i just recently noticed red abrasion marks on both my rtcs none of the other fish seem to be bothered but the rtc’s are seeming more lethargic than usual water parameters are good the bottle just looks a...
  2. shern

out of country shipping

Greetings all, recently I've been on the hunt for a small high quality leiarius pictus but have come to no luck. the few that i do fond are either way too big or come from wholesalers who won't ship to an individual buyer. so i turned to out of country shipping, specifically japan, I found a...
  3. 2

For Sale  Monster catfish

34” firewood catfish , 18”marble achara catfish $500 for both. Must own a 500g + pool/pond. Open for trades. Must pick up. 95334 serious buyers only.
  4. A

For Sale  Fish for sale

3 Oscar’s all between 5-7 inches 1-lemon Oscar $65 1-Ruby red Oscar $50 1-albino tiger $50 Don’t know sexes of any fish 1-mono peacock bass about 8-9 inches $175 1-redtail catfish about 10 inches $100 located in Colonia nj Text me at 201-620-1643 thanks
  5. mybirthdateisfake

Catfish for 400 gal?

I'm planning to add a catfish to my 400 gal pond, but what catfish should it be? Current stocking: - 10-11in Green Terror - 12in Jaguar cichlid - 10in Oscar - 2 Tinfoil barbs
  6. J

FREE  looking for fish

looking for two iridescent sharks 15 plus inches tsn hybrid catfish 18 plus inches and 2 spotted or florida gar 18 plus inches in san antonio area or available for shipping
  7. A

Need Help

This morning I woke up and my peacock bass was a goner. The past week I have been treating for ick. i firsted noticed the ick on my shovel nose/rt hybrid which soon spread through the tank. within 2-3 days all ick had clear up from fish and they looked great. This morning I go downstairs and my...
  8. S

Does anyone know a tank size for bullhead cats?

Im wondering if a Bullhead catfish and some minnows would work in 90-100 gal tank would work? Can anyone help?
  9. P

For Sale  FS - 10 inch Stormii Catfish

Up for sale is my 10 inch Stormii Catfish AKA Fresh water shark. Well it's the closes I think you can get to a shark other than the real thing. Much like a shark it never stays put and continuously swims throughout the tank. Even it's gill plates look like the slids on the side of a shark...
  10. S

Catfish school/shoaling for a 20 gallon long

Hi, I have a 30''x12''x12'' tank that is fully cycled and I was just wondering if there were any schooling or shoaling catfish species I could keep other than cories. I like SA Bumblebee cats, but I don't know enough about them and was looking for any insight. I also like oddball fish so if you...
  11. M

For Sale  18" Redtail Catfish

Eating just about any and everything you offer. Friendly with tankmates
  12. gotin20

For Sale  Paroon shark

Selling high fin paroon sharks
  13. V

For Sale  Ripsaw Catfish 2 Angelfish

$50 for 6 inch Ripsaw Catfish Best offer for 4-5 inch Angelfish
  14. J

Is this gill curl?

Hi Everyone- Noticed the gills on my two red tail cats are starting to slightly curl outward. It comes and goes though, doesn't flare out all the time. They are in my 500 gallon. 0 ammonia, 0 nitrite, nitrates I battle, but usually stay around 80-100 ppm. Pictures below.
  15. C

Want to Buy  Stormii catfish

Looking for 1-2 stormii cats . 5-7” Pickup in SoCal area
  16. T

For Sale  Adonis Pleco

10" Adonis Pleco looking to re home
  17. Wharf

For Sale  WTS L253 Royal Goldie

Want to sell my L253 Scobi sadly to offset some bioload. I have a L240 and L273 in with her, so fairly Pleco heavy in my tank. She (I believe female) is nice, I am kind of on the fence & hesitant, but willing to sell if she goes to an experienced and responsible hobbyist. I would say 9 inches...
  18. Rayfishowner

ID this catfish

Hi all, found this at my local fish store looks to be a species of whip tail catfish. Wondering what species and any info regarding care, size, etc. Thanks!
  19. K

For Sale  Rock Bacu, Yareli Goonch, Florida Gar, Fahaka Puffer, Marbled Achara

11-12" Rock Bacu $250; eats: Hikari pellets, tilapia, shrimp 10-12" Yareli Goonch Catfish $200; eats: Hikari pellets, tilapia, shrimp 14-16" Florida Gar $125; eats: Hikari pellets, tilapia, shrimp 4-4.5" Fahaka Puffer $75; eats: Hikari pellets, tilapia, shrimp & snails 11-12" Marbled Achara...
  20. F

For Sale  Central/South American fish for sale

I am changing my stocking and am posting these guys up for sale. Some of these fish have been with me for years and are doing amazing. Pickup only and videos can be sent upon request. Open to trade for some rays, rainbowfish and plecos. Fish available Black belt xl 12in+ —— $150 Black belt...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store