dovii

1. W

For Sale  Various Large Cichlids

Red devil, 10 inches, $59 video Red Dovii Pair, $199 Blue dovii, male , 10 inches video Jaguar cichlid, pair, 11, 7 inches. $199 video https://youtube.com/shorts/-DZ44nyxDk4?si=jo335S5DmdWzBW9l Trimac, male, 10 inches, $89 video
  2. T

New 300 Gallon tank....looking for Ideas

Hello all! I am new to the forums and looking for insights and ideas. Little background: I have had aquariums my whole life, all around the 55 - 100 gallon sizes. Had big catfish before, but mostly deal in the cichlid arena. Currently I only have one 100-gallon tank with haps and peacocks. They...
  3. U

For Sale  Monster Fish (Chicago)

Peacock bass (kelberi) 10-12” : $350 Peacock bass (kelberi) 6”: $150 Black diamond (75%) hybrid female 6”: $600 Tiger Oscar 10”: $30 Albino Oscar (95% white) 10”: $100 Dovii (mated pair: male 12” and female 6”): $200 Kamfa Flowerhorn male 6” (aggressive): $250 Red dragon/zz hybrid Flowerhorn...
  4. D

For Sale  Adult Female Dovii for Sale

I’m looking to sell my 7 in adult female Dovii. She is in perfect health condition.
  5. A

Want to Buy  Small female Parachromis dovii halpppppp

Lol as per title. I actually want to very specifically buy a female dovii but... it's not easy. Asking for your help to see if anyone knows anyone who may be willing to part with their female dovii. I am located in Seattle, but willing to pay for a shipping. I won't be able to get the fish...
  6. M

Can two female Dovii cohabit?

Hi, I have just acquired a female Dovii, about 7", and have her in a quarantine tank at the moment. I already have another female Dovii of similar size who is currently housed in with a group of six Spotted Metynnis and a large Common Pleco. In the short term, I was thinking of putting the new...
  7. m_sol

For Sale  My 150 gave out so im

Male jag: $100 Female Jag: $65 Male Jagovii: $80 Male Dovii: $65 Loaches: $40 for all or $15 each Small clown pleco: free if he survives (all fish are crammed in 75 gallon) Large Male Frontosa Mbund $200 Medium Female: $100 Medium male Front: $85 Small Unknown sex Burundi Front : $45 African...
  8. S

Can a 3inch dovii live with adult green terrors

Hi I'm pretty much just wondering if I can put my baby dovii in with my green terrors I know it's a risk on my green terrors end as they won't harm him but will he harm them even being way smaller
  9. C

And I thought Dovii and Flowerhorns were unstoppable!?!

Sad videos, but really shows what can happen if a Piranha and cichlid ever fought for territories! Frightening, I worry the Flowerhorn is blind, did it's eye get bit?? Poor dovii too. How often do you think this happens in the wild? I always thought dovii's and Amphilophus are top dogs of the...
  10. M

Need Dovii help!!!

I'm getting concerned about my Dovii & really need some experienced advice here. Sorry for the long post but I want to give as much detail as possible to give a clear 'bigger' picture of the situation & hopefully get back some detailed suggestions or answers. I've had him for a few weeks now...
  11. m_sol

Was I given a Dovii or a nandopsis grammodes?

I can not tell if its a gramm or Dovii Dovii! haha thanks in advance!
  12. Cichlids keeper

Guapote Mel Dovii type?

Does anyone know what kind of Dovii Guapote Mel had. Specifically I am talking about this one.
  13. C

For Sale  Parachromis Motaguense Rio Blaco

Rio Blaco Red Tiger Motaguense cichlids 7 inches male and female pair available. $120 obo
  14. Cichlids keeper

Red devil Dovii hybrid?

Is a Red Devil Dovii hybrid possible and if so does anyone have any pictures?
  15. I

Help sexing dovii cichlid

Venting pics are included
  16. C

For Sale  Esquinapa Beani cichlids

Mayoheros Beani sp. Esquinapa 8 inch male and two 6.5-7 inch females $70 each or get all three for $200
  17. J

Dovii Sex/general questions

I just bought this fish and setup. The person I bought it from had this big fish in a 60 gallon tank. I’m buying a 180 gallon setup tomorrow. I’ve had a female Dovii before when I lived on the east coast, but I don’t know for sure what the sex is of this one. I assumed male but I wanted any...
  18. B

Dovii or something else?

Hi everyone, I just became a member of MFK and I’m loving it. Been in the hobby for about 6 months and decided to go down the wormhole of predator tanks. I decided I really wanted a Dovii so I ordered one from my LFS. However, I’m a little skeptical as to whether or not they sent me a Dovii or...
  19. S

Want to Buy  Wanted: Large Male Dovii

Starting the hunt for a large male dovii, at least 10+ inches, would prefer 15+ or so. Located in Fort Worth, Texas. Just putting the word out and seeing whats around my area and price, willing to drive and meet within reasonable distances. Thanks!
  20. S

Central and south mericn fish in Canada

Does anyone know where to order or any good fish stores that sell central/american cichlids?. Looking to get back in the game and get a pair of dovii or umbee or festae pair. Was going to travel to toronto to see if they had anything but I thought I'd ask the forum first.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store