large

1. B

Loaches with American cichlids

Hi guys, first time on this forum. I’m setting up a 200 gallon for my cousin who wants aggressive central/south American cichlids. That part I can deal with but they also want some kind of loach species. I’m not too familiar with them, do they all need to be in a school and which ones are hardy...
  2. SirCatfish

For Sale  12-14” Ornate Poly.

Looking to sell my ornate poly. Had since 4”. Eats shrimp, tilapia, smelt, earthworms. Looking for pickup asap. Located in Bay Ridge Brooklyn. Pics available. Negotiable
  3. F

1-2 Fish for a 29 Gallon Tank

I am looking for 1-2 fish that can live in my 29-gallon for its whole life. They don't need to be the same species. Please note I said 1 or 2, I'm not looking for a school. They shouldn't be teeny little fish, looking for something good sized. Needs to be relatively easy to keep, easy to find...
  4. J

For Sale  Arowanas for sale

I have 2 silver Arowanas over 30" each. I also have an albino arowana that is approximately 22". Message me for details.
  5. L

Flowerhorn- need opinions on what breed I possibly have

I'm looking to see if the opinions of other fish keepers match up with what I was told my flowerhorns were by the shop. I know to expect color changes but I'd like to see what what breed I'm possibly looking at. I'll attach a couple pics of each.
  6. PGJE

medium- large fish for 150 gallon aquarium?

I have a 150 gallon tank with two turtles (who have not hurt any fish i have put in there, from goldfish to cichlids), and a pleco. I wanted to know what medium- large fish i could put in there. The turtles are harmless, so any ideas?
  7. cro117

FS | 6" Electric Blue Acara & same size regular Blue Acara | $45 | 93560 | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 6" Electric Blue Acara & same size regular Blue Acara What are your prices?: 45 Where are you located?: 93560 Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: i have a 6in electric blue acara and same size regular acara i'm...
  8. Alexander342

Tank stocking large cichlids

Is it possible to house a jag, two oscars and two green terrors in a nearly 8ft 600L tank with 1000L of filtration and using dividers at first to lower aggression? I've heard you can have an oscar in a 75g and then for every other oscar you only need an extra 30g with good filtration and...
  9. freshfishin727

560 GALLON 96x48x28 sump build

So I really hope someone could give me some insight , I came across a deal for a dream tank that I couldn't pass up and we'll I need a sump now, and we all know it's cheaper to get when you know what you're exactly looking for. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Future thanks.
  10. Wyattshaw99

Marbled Eel better known as the Mottled eel

i recently purchased one of these monsters i currently have him in a 55 gallon tank with 2 breeder angel fish 2 gouramis and a pearl danio and a common pleco was wondering if anyone else had owned one of these before and what you could tell me. ive owned eels in the past but nothing from this...
  11. koizilla714

WTB | Large Center piece driftwood | 10

What type of listing is this?: WTB What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Large centerpiece driftwood What are your prices?: 10-50 Where are you located?: Socal Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Looking for some large centerpiece driftwood approximately 3-5 feet long and 1 ft tall...
  12. Primitive Jaws

Most predatory livebearer you've kept

Name or list the most predatory species of live bearer you've ever kept ? Of course pictures are always welcome. ^,..,^
  13. Primitive Jaws

Most predatory livebearer you've kept

Name or list the most predatory species of live bearer you've ever kept ? Of course pictures are always welcome. ^,..,^
  14. J

Urgent: Dovii Cichlid Jumped ship

Hello everyone, I'm not a very active user on this Forum but I came here hoping someone with more large Cichlid experience maybe had some advice. Let me start off by saying, my Dovii is still alive and breathing. But I'm not sure if he's concussed or ruptured his swim bladder. He is responsive...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store