jack

1. S

What fish I can keep in my tank?

Hi all! I'm new here and hoping to get some advice. I'll try to keep this short.... 75 gallon tank with a 12 inch Jaguar cichlid and 6 inch Jack Dempsey cichlid (and 12 inch pleco and 6 inch synodontas catfish). Trying to decide what to do with the tank from here. I've had the JD for a few years...
  2. E

Blue Jack Dempsey

I have a 3in blue jack dempsey that I havent had any problems with. Last night I fed him his first feeder fish which he demolished. Today he is swimming with his mouth wide open and at times appears to be trying to regurgitate something. I can see in his mouth and there doesn't appear to be...
  3. Ohionick2017

90 gallon filtration

I have a 90 gallon (48x18) im currently resealing i bought off of craigslist and i wanna go with a cannister filter(s). stocking: 1 jack dempsey 1 turqoise severum 1 gold nuggett pleco 1 peacock eel I'd like to do black sand substrate and driftwood as an aquascape I was thinking of either a...
  4. The Dave

My Incredibly Beautiful Electric Blue Jack Dempsey ( ebjd )

This is the largest fish in my fish room, he is also the meanest fish I have ever owned. He will not tolerate any other creature in his tank. Even snails fall victim to his wrath. So, he lives alone! However, he is incredibly smart and beautiful. When he passes I will probably cry, and he will...
  5. The Dave

Hand feeding My Electric Blue Jack Dempsey ( ebjd )

I thought that it would be fun, though a bit scary, to hand-feed worms to my 8 inch long Electric Blue Jack Dempsey. He is everyone's favorite fish, but he's a bit of a bully. So, he lives in a tank by himself because he eats anything that goes in with him. It's a great video that I am sure you...
  6. 504 Fish Keeper

Jack & Salvini 40 Breeder

Can I put a juvenile salvini & juvenile Jack Dempsey in a 40 Breeder til I get a bigger tank & if so how long?
  7. S

ELECTRIC BLUE JACK DEMPSEY SPAWNING 1

8. S

ELECTRIC BLUE JACK DEMPSEY SPAWNING 3

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store