worm

1. D

Red Maggot as Arowana food

Does anyone feed their arowana Red Maggot and if yes is it good for the health and growth of the fish and does it improve coloration? is it good as a staple diet for an asian arowana? Nutrition Composition : -Protein 45% -Fat 25% -Fibre 5-8% -Ash 10% -Phosphorus 1% - Calcium 5% Beta-Carotene
  2. N

Pleco problem?!

Hi, I’m asking this in breeding because I figured this group would know. Do sailfin pleco spray milt or do they have a penis? see picture. My son insists he’s had this for at least 6 months (that he noticed it a long time ago when he was in our smaller tank). I really hope this isn’t a worm, we...
  3. Jush

White Worm whenever I water change?

Hi, whenever I seem to do a water change these white worms appear in my tank, now Ive heard theyre a sign of bad water but I have good water (tested it a few times) and they only ever appear in this mass when a water change is done. What are they and how can I get rid of them? Ive cleaned the...
  4. Breeze

Plz ID: Black, segmented worms, parasite?

Hey all, Found 10+ little worms cruising on top of the sand substrate in my 55 gal. They are black, kind of segmented, and just under 1cm long. This tank has regular 30% water changes, weekly. There haven't been any issues, as far as tank health, since the tank was setup over 6 months ago...
  5. cichlidsickness

How to Rid Aquarium Worms?

Hello all, I've recently discovered that Ive got some sort of worm thriving in my aquarium gravel. I don't think they are harmful to the fish but I dont want them in my tank cause I think its been turning some of the fish into picky eaters. I started noticing them a couple months back and to...
  6. GamerChick5567

What live foods did you feed your hungry monsters today?

Just like the title. Post what you fed them! Bugs, feeder fish, frozen bits of something? Today I decided I had way too many male guppies that got to a decent size and too many plump looking baby convicts (plus my female looks ready to breed again, and all the babies ate her eggs last week). I...
  7. L

Strange long worm in substrate

I was doing a big waterchange and after was stirring up some sand and saw these worms trying to get back in the gravel. It's pretty creepy. I saw my oscar eat a few that were out. What are they and are they dangerous to me or my fish? I have a pic I'll post when I figure out how.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store